Fixture Changes

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The broadcast selections for April, 2016, have now been confirmed.

The following matches have been chosen:

Liverpool (A) – remains Saturday, April 2, 2016 – kick-off now 5.30pm – live on Sky Sports
Manchester United (H) – now Sunday, April 10, 2016 – kick-off 4pm – live on Sky Sports
Stoke City (A) – now Monday, April 18, 2016 – kick-off 8pm – live on Sky Sports
West Bromwich Albion (H) – now Monday, April 25, 2016 – kick-off 8pm – live on Sky Sports
Chelsea (A) – now Monday, May 2, 2016 – kick-off 8pm – live on Sky Sports*
*This match is subject to Chelsea's possible participation in the Champions League the following Tuesday.

In addition, the following matches have been moved as a result of our Europa League participation:

Aston Villa (A) – now Sunday, March 13, 2016 – kick-off 4pm
AFC Bournemouth (H) – now Sunday, March 20, 2016 – kick-off 4pm

Europa League quarters are scheduled for 07/04 and 14/04, and Semi's 28/04 and 05/05. So depending on progress a lot of those games would be moved anyway.

If we do get through the Monday night games give us an extra day i supose.

Beats playing an FA cup replay at 7pm on a weekday though. Cunts.

That's a positive. I was flying out to California on the 9th of April so now I'll be able to watch the United match and won't miss it.

Pretty much going to be on TV a lot aren't we!

Don't mind the Monday night games at all. Have always thought the atmosphere at evening games is statistically better then weekend kick off's. So yeah, thank you Sky for giving us an extra day after Europa League matches.

Slacking_600458_2504452.jpg

If we're still in the mix after the NLD it will be interesting that we often play last in the game week. Which will put pressure on us depending on the other title contenders results.
Does anyone have any statistics on how Monday games reacts up on previous title contenders? I have vague memories of pool often playing Monday when they had Suarez. But they also entirely bottled it when Gerrard lost his mind, was it against Man Utd?

Back
Top Bottom