2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Any ideas when the 2nd leg is? More tempted by that especially if its at Stamford Bridge.

This one is evening after Swansea at home. Back to back nights out in Tottenham might be pushing it!

Any ideas when the 2nd leg is? More tempted by that especially if its at Stamford Bridge.

This one is evening after Swansea at home. Back to back nights out in Tottenham might be pushing it!
Chelsea haven't announced it yet.
I remember at some point last season (?) doing a Europa home match on a Thursday, a youth team 1882 match on the Friday then a League match on the Sunday!

Went to ticket office this morning and got told i could not get a ticket until afternoon as they dont go on sale until this afternoon so booking on phone shortly instead :p COYS

Should have read the ticket infomation on website abit more rather then skimming though it lol

Last edited:
Ditto. The bloke I spoke to said it's to do with Wembley, but I thought that was all through ticketmaster.
Unless they're worried about the system crashing or something? I guess it's a very short deadline for members now with 169-184 points so better safe than sorry, but in truth they should probably have just advertised this game as on sale from tomorrow morning.

Unless they're worried about the system crashing or something? I guess it's a very short deadline for members now with 169-184 points so better safe than sorry, but in truth they should probably have just advertised this game as on sale from tomorrow morning.
It's only 500 extra seats apparently, so not sure that will cause any kind of crash! Either way.. not the end of the world.

Back
Top Bottom