2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For crying out loud, what a farce. I assume there's also going to be an investigation into the Chelsea fans with their fascist songs on the way back to the station?

Oh yeah, pro-tip here: if your offended by supporters expressing pride at their club's Jewish heritage, don't go to a match against Tottenham. And if you want to protect your kids from racism, don't bring them up as Chelscum fans.
I also remember at least one of those teenage kids next to us making out a 'hooked nose' imitation, bunch of cunts.

Haha yes I feel old before my time! Maybe you can perhaps get away with playing the father ( grandfather :sneaky: ) role in the crew but if you're 31 hanging with 20 year olds you feel like an extreme version of that retarded kid at school who had to keep dropping down a year to find friends who would accept him!:goonermong:

Incidently Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor - did you get on the train today at Seven Sisters about 12:40? Overheard someone giving 1882 and this game a review and thought it sounded like your posts on here!!!!

Sorry mate. Just seen this post. That does sound like it might have been me!

Singing:
"Welcome on our train, black, white or Yid, even bring your kid, welcome on our train" is a triumphant anti racist anthem.
Dickheads.

"Welcome on our train, black, white or Yid, even bring your kid but not the f***ing FAaaa , not the f****ing FAaaa , Back , white, or yid even with bring your kid welcome on our train"

How does that sound? :kaneear:

Yes but c'mon, when was the last time something was broadcast from Staines?

ALI-G-DIGITAL-SEXTANT.jpg

Oh for fuck's sake. I'll give it 24 hours before Baddiel pipes up.

...and don't forget that other self important clown, from the Society of Black Lawyers, Peter Herbert.

By the way, the FAYC was the first youth game I've been to in years, turned up with Nutter-Naylor (one of the few people older than me there!). Cracking night, with some great chants. Mine was the not quite so popular "you've had too many smarties...too many smarties...".
Without a doubt though, "....clearasil" and "cry in a minute" were absolute gems. That kid really did look like he was going to turn on the waterworks. Great work lads.

What we have here is the very depths of journalism. The idea that such a story exists furthers the idea that racism is not being taken seriously. The idea that a club like Chelsea's, one who so fastidiously pursue racism can have the gaul is almost but not quite extraordinary.

Anything to deflect attention from the thousands of moronic troglodytes who wear their badge with such grotesque pride.

...and don't forget that other self important clown, from the Society of Black Lawyers, Peter Herbert.

By the way, the FAYC was the first youth game I've been to in years, turned up with Nutter-Naylor (one of the few people older than me there!). Cracking night, with some great chants. Mine was the not quite so popular "you've had too many smarties...too many smarties...".
Without a doubt though, "....clearasil" and "cry in a minute" were absolute gems. That kid really did look like he was going to turn on the waterworks. Great work lads.

Hi fella. Glad you have found your way here. Good bunch of lads here for the most part!
I liked your Smarties chant - very apt!
See you at Villa.

Back
Top Bottom