2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah that was Will (Pairsy) with the shots! Bold move to order 13 shots of sambuca in a pub that was charging £5.55 for a pint of Peroni.....

And arguably even worse, £4.50 for a pint of Fosters!

Speaking off these prices just reminded me when I ordered my first drink, Becks Vier at bargain £4.85. I gave the barman a twenty and he tried to mug me off with £10.15 change. I called him out on it pretty loudly and got my fiver back. Did this happen to anyone else in there?
I had a suspicion he was trying it on but can't be sure obviously. If there is a pattern I'll pop in again and see him :wansum:

31? Think yourself lucky!
Haha yes I feel old before my time! Maybe you can perhaps get away with playing the father ( grandfather :sneaky: ) role in the crew but if you're 31 hanging with 20 year olds you feel like an extreme version of that retarded kid at school who had to keep dropping down a year to find friends who would accept him!:goonermong:

Incidently Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor - did you get on the train today at Seven Sisters about 12:40? Overheard someone giving 1882 and this game a review and thought it sounded like your posts on here!!!!

Presumably the families don't take their children to Stamford Bridge very often then, and this was their first exposure to anything that wasn't hissing, talking through minute-silences, or pushing black people off trains..

“The fans were mainly male and young adult men.

“Chelsea supporters were mainly mums dads and children.

It was a deeply unpleasant atmosphere - particularly at a Youth match."

:adeninja:

My word how absurd. Someone actually counted how many times we chanted Yid. What can the FA actually do? The police presumably will not arrest people.

“The fans were mainly male and young adult men.

“Chelsea supporters were mainly mums dads and children.

It was a deeply unpleasant atmosphere - particularly at a Youth match."

:adeninja:
Chelsea.jpg

Ridiculous. I had a bad feeling about this , I was in the back row and all the stewards (lots of them standing at the back) were Chelsea fans and were itching to be able to throw people out.

Singing:
"Welcome on our train, black, white or Yid, even bring your kid, welcome on our train" is a triumphant anti racist anthem.
Dickheads.

For crying out loud, what a farce. I assume there's also going to be an investigation into the Chelsea fans with their fascist songs on the way back to the station?

Oh yeah, pro-tip here: if your offended by supporters expressing pride at their club's Jewish heritage, don't go to a match against Tottenham. And if you want to protect your kids from racism, don't bring them up as Chelscum fans.

Back
Top Bottom