2017 FAYC semi-final vs Chelsea (14th March - 7:15pm - WHL - Block 16)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

From *shudder* theshedend

Devil Dog -
really...what`s the point of a youth team...they won`t get in to the first team

Blue Daze -
Nice positivity there.
I think we should absolutely be doing more to integrate young players into the first-team but there are some real gems in this team so maybe you could've sh*t on them somewhere else?

Devil Dog -
Real gems a...that was said of them that last year...and the year before...and the year before that...and so on.
They`re not getting picked regularly...they`re getting loaned out then sold.
I`m not sh*tting on them...the club is...the current manager is (who ever is in charge at the time).
I would love to see a youth product become a star at the club like Kane is at spurs.
I've never seen someone go from utter incompetence to making a mildly valid point so quickly.
I've never seen someone use an apostrophe so oddly.

Agree about this chant being bad taste,Matthew Harding was at least a real Chelsea fan.

That was when Chelsea were at least the old chelsea, harmless, Furlong and Stein up front for god sake, was pretty sad when he died as then was left in hands of Bates and then the Russian Mafia, morally downhill ever since he died

SpursLegend SpursLegend GeorgeHoward GeorgeHoward Pairsy1882 Pairsy1882

Only just got proper chance to post but Weds was a quality night. Great atmosphere.

Think I've got the tags right on people I met briefly. Think it was Pairsy who got the shots in and offered them out as we were leaving pub - Cheers! Thanks James for making me feel welcome even at 31 I felt a bit noncey hanging out with you kids!!

Enjoyed sharing a tube from Earls Court with Leeds who wondered what the funk was going on lol. At least they hate Chelsea as much as us! And the tube back was golden. Welcome on our train is stuck in my head now!

As for the stadium. My first visit to Stamford Bridge. Felt even on Row 7 like I was on the pitch. Those Chelsea chumps should have never been chucked out but no tears here. One of my favourite parts was after the game and this dole dosing old boy drinking in the shed bar. He's chopped years off his life expectancy with that explosion of rage at 500+ Spurs taking the piss walking past.

Genuinely gutted at the result. Felt we didn't quite grasp the urgency at the end to get an equaliser. Did some in the crowd actually lose track of the score?

All quite different for me anyhow as I normally watch games with the moaners in the Paxton! Bring on the next one. COYS.

Only just got proper chance to post but Weds was a quality night. Great atmosphere.

Think I've got the tags right on people I met briefly. Think it was Pairsy who got the shots in and offered them out as we were leaving pub - Cheers! Thanks James for making me feel welcome even at 31 I felt a bit noncey hanging out with you kids!!

Enjoyed sharing a tube from Earls Court with Leeds who wondered what the funk was going on lol. At least they hate Chelsea as much as us! And the tube back was golden. Welcome on our train is stuck in my head now!

As for the stadium. My first visit to Stamford Bridge. Felt even on Row 7 like I was on the pitch. Those Chelsea chumps should have never been chucked out but no tears here. One of my favourite parts was after the game and this dole dosing old boy drinking in the shed bar. He's chopped years off his life expectancy with that explosion of rage at 500+ Spurs taking the piss walking past.

Genuinely gutted at the result. Felt we didn't quite grasp the urgency at the end to get an equaliser. Did some in the crowd actually lose track of the score?

All quite different for me anyhow as I normally watch games with the moaners in the Paxton! Bring on the next one. COYS.
Yeah that was Will (Pairsy) with the shots! Bold move to order 13 shots of sambuca in a pub that was charging £5.55 for a pint of Peroni.....

And arguably even worse, £4.50 for a pint of Fosters!

My pleasure mate, hopefully see you again soon, don't feel too noncey, you're only nine years my senior.

:adelol:

Back
Top Bottom