Favourite Goal this season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doom Funk

Mega-Tingz , The Piedmont , Touch Grass, ok
Interested to know peoples opinions on the best goal we have scored this season. Mine would probably be Eriksen's free kick v west brom

Siggy's was incredible technique (I think Eriksen had one/a couple similar) but yeah Sandro's for me. Love him, and it was against United which at the time was still an achievement!

It's hard to have a favourite because we haven't had any like Bale vs Spam last year or anything- no goals have won us games against our rivals, and even the spectacular goals haven't won us the games they're scored in (this Sandro one, Siggy included). Bale's last year had everything; spectacular hit, against rivals, and it was a last-minute winner.

Adebayor, 65 & 69th minute goals, absolutely glorious! Bodies flying about in the Park Lane and a 'Lisbon, Lisbon, Tottenham Hotspur are goin' to Lisbon'
That'll stay with me until I'm dead.

Not the most amazing looking, but this is how I like to see Spurs score more often than headers, free kicks, scrappy stuff, etc.

And just in case anyone forgot.

Back
Top Bottom