FAO: Fellow 'ITK' Bashers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is a great read.

If you want to know what the characters in our Transfer Thread have got right and wrong, and what bollocks they spouted in the summer read the thread.

I find it interesting that some of the most prolific (and incorrect) people from the last window, have yet to post in this window. Found out?

Mike Hunt said:
Hope Flav and the boys don't mind me posting this self-serving thread on their site, but I just posted a blog article about the Tottenham 'ITKs'. It took me fucking ages to write, so if you like it then please forward it on. I will be dishing out blowjobs and reacharounds in the beer garden of the Bell & Hare to anyone who does so :thumbup:

http://www.wearetottenham.net/blogs/mike-hunt/171-transfer-window-killed-the-itk-star

Just read this, quality, really enjoyed it

Back
Top Bottom