Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got more points on the bench again, seems I'm rotating my goalies the wrong way round, the away games seem to be better for them !

8 points for my keeper today (prob due a few more in bonus points by the sounds of it)
fuck all for anyone else.

Need agbonlahor to net one to justify his transfer into the side

I know, Soldado got 2. Not sure who got the others. Thought the new system would work differently rather than assists and goals.

Walker got the 3 bonus points. I think Walker racked up 6 key passes and 11 Bps, Soldado 10, Chadli 9 and Vertonghen 9. Those two got 1 bonus point.

The bonus point system and how the points are distributed are explained on the website.

The central defenders seem to rack up a lot of bonus points just having a clean sheet. It suggests that the bps favours high passing accuracy and few possession losses. Goals from forwards seem to be the shit as well.

Walker got the 3 bonus points. I think Walker racked up 6 key passes and 11 Bps, Soldado 10, Chadli 9 and Vertonghen 9. Those two got 1 bonus point.

The bonus point system and how the points are distributed are explained on the website.

The central defenders seem to rack up a lot of bonus points just having a clean sheet. It suggests that the bps favours high passing accuracy and few possession losses. Goals from forwards seem to be the shit as well.

Paulinho was the only player not to score at all on the bonus points system, yet his PPI was one of the best at 23... even Sandro scored on the bonus points system and he only played 2 minutes!

2sadrio.png

yeah i don't understand the bonus system. paulinho has been one of our best players in the last two games with one of the highest passing accuracies on the team and a number of shots on target.

yeah i don't understand the bonus system. paulinho has been one of our best players in the last two games with one of the highest passing accuracies on the team and a number of shots on target.

There's only one explanation. As good as Paulinho has been another 3 players were even better for the points system. Good times :)

Back
Top Bottom