Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not seen this on here yet...

Spurs fans Candice Brown clinches Great British Bake Off crown

candice-brown.jpg
I wonderif she has tasty baps?

I am, of course, legally obliged to make that slightly smutty, innuendo laden question
you only looked in case i posted a pic of her norks, didnt you? dirty bastard

Don't know who he is and whether someone else has already posted this, but Wiley is a Spurs supporter. In an Evening Standard article, he is described as the Godfather of Grime ... whatever that is, but I'm sure the youngsters will know who he is.

Hey paddy spur paddy spur was that you who sent that question into football weekly ? And you're bloody right of it was you by the way, they just glaze over spurs like we're fucking west Brom or something. Even when the point was made they skimmed over spurs for 2 mins then spent 10 mins talking about pissing gooners !

Hey paddy spur paddy spur was that you who sent that question into football weekly ? And you're bloody right of it was you by the way, they just glaze over spurs like we're fucking west Brom or something. Even when the point was made they skimmed over spurs for 2 mins then spent 10 mins talking about pissing gooners !
Hahahaha. Just giving it a listen now. Fucking hell they seemed chippy when discussing if we get enough credit.

Too often I give Football Weekly a listen only to have the segment on us be less than two minutes in length. Obviously it wouldn't be a good use of anyone's time to do this, but I'd love some numerical proof on how we are discussed less there than any of the top six. Fuck me, Barry Glendenning has spent three times as long talking about the Lovren refugee interview than they did talking about Spurs.

Joe Sumner, son of tantric sex fiend Sting:
"I grew up in north London, so it was a strange kind of cultural mix where all my friends were either Tottenham or Woolwich supporters, most of them were Spurs fans so despite supporting Newcastle, who nobody else I knew cared about, I have sort of developed that Tottenham-style dislike of Woolwich - it is them I cannot stand losing to."

Joe Sumner, son of tantric sex fiend Sting:
"I grew up in north London, so it was a strange kind of cultural mix where all my friends were either Tottenham or Woolwich supporters, most of them were Spurs fans so despite supporting Newcastle, who nobody else I knew cared about, I have sort of developed that Tottenham-style dislike of Woolwich - it is them I cannot stand losing to."

Curious to describe yourself as an Arseanal disliker rather than 'sort of' admitting your support of Spurs!
Strange way of putting it, Thass all.

Back
Top Bottom