Famous / Notable Spurs Fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CvyM3xFW8AAzfLy.jpg

Has anyone mentioned the Actress Tilly Vosburgh?
She was in the film Meantime, the series Teenage Health freak and Eastenders for a while.
I use to see in the Railway Pub after games a fair bit.Seen at Bounds Green tube a few times as well, so presume she lives fairly local(to me).

Has anyone mentioned the Actress Tilly Vosburgh?
She was in the film Meantime, the series Teenage Health freak and Eastenders for a while.
I use to see in the Railway Pub after games a fair bit.Seen at Bounds Green tube a few times as well, so presume she lives fairly local(to me).
Meantime is up there as my favourite British film...Thatchers Britain brilliantly portrayed.

Why didn't she bake '61 Pink iced Tottenham Cakes as her Showstopper then??
(get me knowing the different categories... I have a wife, you see!)

Have to say, having watched (some of) it... she didn't mention it once...
Had she been a Goonerette (or whatever the female of that species call themselves) she'd have been banging on about it every week, and baking everything in Red and White fondant!!
Just think; Alan Davies, Piers Morgan, Clive Anderson, Rory McGrath...can't go 5 minutes on the telly without fucking mentioning it!

At least our one kept it to herself during the competition... classy!

Why didn't she bake '61 Pink iced Tottenham Cakes as her Showstopper then??
(get me knowing the different categories... I have a wife, you see!)

Have to say, having watched (some of) it... she didn't mention it once...
Had she been a Goonerette (or whatever the female of that species call themselves) she'd have been banging on about it every week, and baking everything in Red and White fondant!!
Just think; Alan Davies, Piers Morgan, Clive Anderson, Rory McGrath...can't go 5 minutes on the telly without fucking mentioning it!

At least our one kept it to herself during the competition... classy!

Not like me then, everyone and his dog know that I am Spurs. At work I wear a Spurs lanyard, at Zumba I wear a Spurs tee shirt, when I go swimming, I wear Spurs flip flops an am currently sporting a red poppy/Spurs badge. Good job we didn't win the league last year, as I had agreed to get a THFC tattoo, and there's no taking that off!!! :coys:

Larry Elliott, Guardian economics editor is a Spurs season holder apparently:

https://www.theguardian.com/busines...tch-interview-football-Woolwich-arsene-wenger

Back
Top Bottom