F.A Cup Draw

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's everyone hoping for, and why?

Would love Gateshead away, purely for Newcastle. Only problem with a game like that would be small allocation.

Expecting all the double 'ardnuts to say Milllllll away.

Chelsea or City away
You knows it

Didn't we get Man United away 2 years running a few years back? Think we went 1-0 up both times 'n all.

Would love one of the sheffield clubs away as it would be very easy for me to get to.

Agreed. Did Wednesday in '98, when George Graham famously told Ginola to take his gloves off. But never done Bramall Lane. We'd get a good allocation at both, too. Good shout.

Didn't we get Man United away 2 years running a few years back? Think we went 1-0 up both times 'n all.

Agreed. Did Wednesday in '98, when George Graham famously told Ginola to take his gloves off. But never done Bramall Lane. We'd get a good allocation at both, too. Good shout.
Bramall lane would be perfect. I can literally see it from my bedroom window. It's right across the street.

It's the Cups or nuffink this season...
so fuck the GLAMOUR BBC ALL-PREMIER LEAGUE TELEVISED GAME, I want as low a league club as possible, at home, in every round until we sneak under the radar through to the Semi... when we'll be royally dumped out at Wembley by 'plucky Dover Athletic or Southport' who are somehow having the Spursiest season of their lives!!

Back
Top Bottom