Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LarryCatt LarryCatt
Apart from Chas n Dave, what songs are really ours only??
Everton having original songs ?
It's a grand old team to play for seems to be there only song they sing, which we occasionally sing.
Oh when the Spurs etc, was ours or saints ? Who cares it's about generating an atmosphere, hopefully drowning out the Woolwich next week when we smash them COYS

Apart from Chas n Dave, what songs are really ours only??
Can't smile without you... And I think that's it. Every other song we sing is sung by other fans too. So there's no point in anyone getting wound up that a song isn't original enough, given that we very rarely sing our own original ones (unless we're on a decent cup run)

Can't smile without you... And I think that's it. Every other song we sing is sung by other fans too. So there's no point in anyone getting wound up that a song isn't original enough, given that we very rarely sing our own original ones (unless we're on a decent cup run)
And even then we only sing one verse!

I'm pretty sure we nicked that off Barry Manilow!!!
He started it on the terraces back in the days when he ran with the Copacabana Casuals!

I like Everywhere We Go. It's loud, it's fun to sing and it can keep going and going. Yes it probably is a song that is sung more in the lower leagues, but so fucking what?

I'm pretty sure we nicked that off Barry Manilow!!!
He started it on the terraces back in the days when he ran with the Copacabana Casuals!
giphy.gif

Somehow I pretty much agree with every post in this thread :walker:

I mean it IS a cringey song. It was epic at Bramell Lane. People still currently have the buzz off it. It generates atmosphere. It makes us sound like Stevenage Boro. Our away support is amazing. It shits over over songs we have. What's not to like? :dempsey:

I liked it yesterday. Its easy to sing along to and it does create a good atmosphere. Definitely better than singing about opposition players or clubs and its very bloody catchy/infectious.

Dont even bother mate..

We are dealing with someone who pretends to go to games...slating fans that can admit they dont go to games....as well as the fans that do go to games and sing.

Couldnt make it up the sad prick

This whole thread makes me embarrassed to be Spurs. Some people just don't get it. As I said in another thread, a song is a song is a song.

Being picky about football songs is akin to refusing to listen to a band you used to like because they became too mainstream.

Never thought there would be such a thing as a football chant snob.

Fuck right off, we have fantastic away support and if Everywhere We Go contributes even slightly to that then fucking song it like your life depended on it.

Ive been to hundreds of games. But I still respect our fans that havent been to WHL yet.....in fact, most people talk about how shit it is, and how many cunts are there....so, bang on about being a regular.

You are the perfect fit, you little cunt.

I could go back to every match thread for the last four years and you would be on there spouting your usual clueless shit. You are about as Spurs as Tony Adams soiled jock mate.

In all fairness British support for an outside ear sounds pretty similar and uninspiring. Most sets of fans use the same melodies with different lyrics and there's not much of high class chants in English football. I don't see a problem with this chant because everybody steals from everybody in English football and it doesn't seem like a big issue unlike in continental Ultras culture.

Back
Top Bottom