Everywhere we go

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

fun_sponge_pins-r2e36a080e71a42509c841793a6bfe1b3_x7j3i_8byvr_512.jpg
It was extremely fun at Sheffield, it just reminds me of people trying to relive a brilliant night over and over and in turn ruining the memory.

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante ... genuinely not having a go but it seems sometimes you criticise absolutely every new attempt of generating an atmosphere, whilst having nothing to contribute yourself.

Iv seen you have a go at the spurs trust flag, Mason's
enfield banner, flares, 1882, pretty much every song and now this as well.

I admit some of these are not ideal and slightly cringe, but what would you change exactly for the better?

Genuinely am interested to hear your ideas

i like it, dont get the whole 'lower league' criticism, some of the best football atmospheres are in the lower leagues, away from the prem, its a crowd going chant only so much that stupid eriksen and harry kane song can be fucking sung to death before it all gets a bit tedious
they really arent.

I'll never understand all the whinging about different songs. Every single song someone complains about it being cringe. It sounds like teenage girls criticizing each others clothing. It's just a song, if you don't like one of them just wait for it to end. Plus 95% of football songs have been nicked from someone else.

Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante ... genuinely not having a go but it seems sometimes you criticise absolutely every new attempt of generating an atmosphere, whilst having nothing to contribute yourself.

Iv seen you have a go at the spurs trust flag, Mason's
enfield banner, flares, 1882, pretty much every song and now this as well.

I admit some of these are not ideal and slightly cringe, but what would you change exactly for the better?

Genuinely am interested to hear your ideas
Carly is a massive curmudgeon, and can't get over himself. But from an Ultras viewpoint, he's right - just like they are on Gardener's question time - his point is from the backseats of Leicester Uni's horticultural society - no one can possibly disagree.

I quite like the catchiness of it but it's going to wear out its welcome pretty soon, because just about every club is singing it.

Started on the continent somewhere, didn't it?

That's nice.

It would be nice to come up with something original and a little less small time.

That's all I'm saying.

Problem with that is, nearly every chant that can be done has been done, a good original is tough to come by these days.

Why complain about an atmosphere? Just enjoy that we actually generate one.

Back
Top Bottom