Everton fans getting it in France

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-29738744

All sounds very familiar, yet again foreign police forces feel they can just wade in and do what the fuck they like and what will UEFA do, fuck all. Fucking French, just like the other cowards the Italians and Spanish,a ll fucking big and hard when tooled up.....I fucking hate their police forces and have had to endure the same shit following Spurs in Spain and France recently so know how the Everton fans feel.

Sorry for the language, but this type of incident just makes me so angry, that a police force can behave in this way and that the football authorities just let it go, I hope Platini gets confronted by these thugs in uniform one day and see how he likes it.....

There's plenty of clips of them bottling the police, scousers playing the victim card who'd have thought it....

But the Swiss cops at YB Bern and at Basel were way in the background and in Basel they even arranged to bring a bus right to the door of the english pub to get to the stadium. That's what I call service.

Back
Top Bottom