Europa League 14/15 Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

bjk1903 bjk1903

all I know is you blokes only gain abit of courage with a knife in your hand..they may have been leeds supporters but my memory is long..
would love to be at the lane to catch you and yours out
cunts..

S.L.R S.L.R and OZHotspur OZHotspur

I don't really understand why you are so full of hate and such. For the last time, I'm not trying to bragging or be scarry or seem to be tough or anything... My words are from one football fan to another who has to endure shitty government politics for the last 30 yrs or so. They are just kinda sociological analysis. Is that so hard to get? And yes, mostly my countrymen -and many Europeans and Latin Americans and Asians- get their courage with a knife in their hands (actually, it's got some downers for attackers, cos' you might get stabbed or arrested and get life, your child might grow up without dad, or worse orphaned etc.), but that doesn't mean I'm for it. I've been in Europe many times, I showed respect, and be respected on return. That's the most basic rule to coexist in this world I think.

So, my humble wishes for safe and sound trips for rightminded spur's fans, hope you enjoy your away game...
(and hope you get what you deserve Mr. SLR and OZ cos' I don't really get what you are into)

I think bjk1903 bjk1903 has been misinterpreted. Sorry for the hassles mate, i think that my fellows spurs are trying to suggest that they are not into the whole hooliganism thing and believe that its stupid. I apologise for any wrong doing, and completely understand that you are in it for more or less the right reasons. Of course they just have different thoughts and they're entitled to that. Arguing over two different views like this seems a bit over the top, maybe just ignore them if you dont like what they're saying. Best of luck to you too

S.L.R S.L.R and OZHotspur OZHotspur

I don't really understand why you are so full of hate and such. For the last time, I'm not trying to bragging or be scarry or seem to be tough or anything... My words are from one football fan to another who has to endure shitty government politics for the last 30 yrs or so. They are just kinda sociological analysis. Is that so hard to get? And yes, mostly my countrymen -and many Europeans and Latin Americans and Asians- get their courage with a knife in their hands (actually, it's got some downers for attackers, cos' you might get stabbed or arrested and get life, your child might grow up without dad, or worse orphaned etc.), but that doesn't mean I'm for it. I've been in Europe many times, I showed respect, and be respected on return. That's the most basic rule to coexist in this world I think.

So, my humble wishes for safe and sound trips for rightminded spur's fans, hope you enjoy your away game...
(and hope you get what you deserve Mr. SLR and OZ cos' I don't really get what you are into)

U play the level headed, rational poster and then drop snide comments..
Football violence might be illegal, immoral and at times dangerous but it was always conducted within a set of normative rules and behaviours.. However out of wack they were with mainstream society.
But sorry mate, you lot crossed the line when you killed those blokes (who may I add where innocent fans) and for that Turkish ultras should never in my opinion be welcomed at any ground in England period..
6 days a week I could care less but the one day I put a jersey on, whether it be spurs or England your lot have a fucking target on...

Football violence might be illegal, immoral and at times dangerous but it was always conducted within a set of normative rules and behaviours.. However out of wack they were with mainstream society.
But sorry mate, you lot crossed the line when you killed those blokes (who may I add where innocent fans) and for that Turkish ultras should never in my opinion be welcomed at any ground in England period..
6 days a week I could care less but the one day I put a jersey on, whether it be spurs or England your lot have a fucking target on...

Alright, thanks for your sincere comment.
I agree with your first half but allow me to correct a misunderstanding -or prejudice- on your part. "Us lot" must not to blame in 2000 incident, that was Galatasaray fans. Well, as they are another Istanbul team, and one of our rivals, they also murder one of our bystander fan in 90's (not to mention they murder one Fenerbahçe supporter last year). So it's a bit harsh to condemn a nation. Because when it comes to generalization, no nation is innocent and UK fans have a loooong rap sheet.
anyway, there were numerous matches between Beşiktaş and English teams up to this day, with Manu, Woolwich, Bolton, Chelsea, Liverpool etc. and also with Tottenham years ago. Did any violence occur here and there? I don't even know a small incident. So please be reasonable and get over your hatred a little bit mate, it's bad for your heart.

ps: that "normative rules and behaviours" were long time dead in Europe, and then buried in Heysel some 30 yrs ago. btw, do italians still have a vendetta going on with "you lot"?

I think bjk1903 bjk1903 has been misinterpreted. Sorry for the hassles mate, i think that my fellows spurs are trying to suggest that they are not into the whole hooliganism thing and believe that its stupid. I apologise for any wrong doing, and completely understand that you are in it for more or less the right reasons. Of course they just have different thoughts and they're entitled to that. Arguing over two different views like this seems a bit over the top, maybe just ignore them if you dont like what they're saying. Best of luck to you too

Can one of you intelligent peeps explain the circumstances needed for Woolwich to drop into the Europa and end up playing us?
If they finish 3rd in their group and drop into the EL, and we qualify from our group the earliest we could meet them is last 16. Teams from the same association can't be drawn against other in the last 32.

I'm definitely not bragging about riots and firebombs and sh*t man (well, i do a bit, but it's not the issue in here). you get me all wrong. i read and watched quite a lot about english hooliganism in 80's and how thatcher and all tried to control a whole nation with cctvs, strict regulations, etc. for the sake of english people's security and created an illusion of horror with the help of media (my regards to adam curtis and charlie brooker for such info). not just hooligans but ordinary scarvers and fans were blamed for violence on the streets. so, hooligans were the scapegoats and the others turned out to be just sheeps... (pun intented). i just wanted to write something about how politicians in turkey see football fans (coup attemptin'-violence lovin' beşiktaş fans in that regard).

football is not just football nowadays, its all about politics, money, sponsors, manipulations, rigging and so on -and a little bit of athletics... so, if you just want to talk about football, it's ok, our biggest achievement in britain was to beat chelsea and manu (0-2, 0-1) away years ago, and manage to had 8 goals from liverpool but who the fuckin cares? it was years ago, and so these are all water passed under the bridge. i hope this will cool you down a bit but you'll see the football biz better in whole perspective if your head is not up your sorry white ass.

ps: pls take no offense good ol' spurs fans who catch my drift...
On a personal note I have a lot of respect for Besiktas, both for the political stance and for the great support you had last time we played, and the respect shown to our fans and players that day.

Fully agree with you about those who use knives (although some in England also do and have done as well) but it's not fair to tar all Turkish ultras with the same brush. When we played Besiktas a few years ago, most of our lot were expecting the worst but their fans were very respectful. They even applauded our fans and players at the end of the game, which we won 2-0.

Fully agree with you about those who use knives (although some in England also do and have done as well) but it's not fair to tar all Turkish ultras with the same brush. When we played Besiktas a few years ago, most of our lot were expecting the worst but their fans were very respectful. They even applauded our fans and players at the end of the game, which we won 2-0.
still blade merchants like Gala and like Fener. 2 innocent English lads were killed by Gala not the other 2 who apparently condem it (LOL), yet the others still "threaten" the English with knives whenever they're drawn against us. horrible bunch

still blade merchants like Gala and like Fener. 2 innocent English lads were killed by Gala not the other 2 who apparently condem it (LOL), yet the others still "threaten" the English with knives whenever they're drawn against us. horrible bunch
I normally agree with what you say on here and have a lot of time for your views...I guess they might have a cuntish element (like most teams) but my experience of them is that they are not the same as Gala and Fener. I also know some of theirs through a Turkish friend in London, and they seem decent blokes. They said that at the last meeting between our teams they wanted to show they were different from the murdering scum who killed the Leeds fans.

Of course it's always worth being careful and having your wits about you when you're in Turkey, though.

Back
Top Bottom