Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't seem like we'll ever see it again at this rate especially with Dembele being one of the new 'out of favour' boys.

Poor from Poch.
He's seen more time than either Capoue or Stambouli, so if there's a pecking order he would probably be more likely to stay than the others.

Lamela - Eriksen - Someone who can get to the byline and cross with his left foot

Poch should stop doing his 2 inverted wingers thing. The whole world can see that crap tactic is not working.

I think we just need to get Eriksen/Dembele/Lamela behind Kane again. I think the only time I ever want to see Townsend play for Tottenham is if he is just playing left wing, told to get his head down and just constantly attack the full back and get the ball in the box.

What i think, completely.

Lamela - Eriksen - Someone who can get to the byline and cross with his left foot

Poch should stop doing his 2 inverted wingers thing. The whole world can see that crap tactic is not working.
Agreed.

I mean I don't mind inverted wingers, but our players aren't effective enough to play it. Poch should be playing to our teams strengths, not forcing a tactic that doesn't work.

Should definitely play him from now. Pressure off to a certain extent as they've obviously packed up for the season and so shackles off.

He's getting last season as a gimme, now we're nearly another season gone, how long can we give it until realising and accepting he's a flop (or not......) rather than 3-5yrs of wondering if he will fulfil even half his price-tag worth of promise.

Wouldn't mind seeing him played in the middle again - he's looked far more creative than Eriksen when substituted on recently.

Play Eriksen out left, take some of the burden off him while letting him play back into form, and don't start Chadli in the next match.

Tha fact is Poch is doing the same thing as AVB has done, and I'm starting to get pissed about it. We are poor since he started to play Chadli and Townsend on the wings.

Tha fact is Poch is doing the same thing as AVB has done, and I'm starting to get pissed about it. We are poor since he started to play Chadli and Townsend on the wings.

That's 1 of the reason why I'm afraid to give him a free rein in the transfer market. He will probably only sign all the inverted wingers on the wings and we will have no plan b when it doesn't work.

Raven_Spurs Raven_Spurs

I try to never diss our players & i always support them while in the shirt but can u explain why you disagreed with my post? When has he impressed? He's now 2 seasons in

Thank you for the reply ( not being sarcastic, I hope u can explain why I am wrong )

I try to never diss our players & i always support them while in the shirt but can u explain why you disagreed with my post? When has he impressed? He's now 2 seasons in

Thank you for the reply ( not being sarcastic, I hope u can explain why I am wrong )
The assists and goals for one.

This season has been his first real season, last season hardly counts. Lets see what he can do next season.

Back
Top Bottom