Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I saw an article online just now where people are petitioning EA to give him 5 stars because of that goal and to make it possible in the big update in January

saw-a-commercial-for-myspace-today-5305.gif

All this talk about him justifying the 30 million... After that, they're going to need to pay him 30 million a year just to cover the child support from all the people he impregnated with the sexiness of that move.

Anyone else hear that bellend Adrian Durham talking shite earlier about how "unprofessional" Lamela is for "doing a Rabona", and how if he "was any good he would have used his right foot".

I know he talks bollocks to get people to phone in, but the guy is a fucking clown shoe.

Anyone else hear that bellend Adrian Durham talking shite earlier about how "unprofessional" Lamela is for "doing a Rabona", and how if he "was any good he would have used his right foot".

I know he talks bollocks to get people to phone in, but the guy is a fucking clown shoe.

He's a mong faced ginger gooner, why waste any of your time paying him the remotest piece of attention

Heard that on my way to asda. Talksport is so hit and miss. Love Alan Brazil and Colin Murray but him and H&J are insufferable

Makes me cringe seeing the shit posted by other fans and seeing people mention what that monumental twat on Talkshit has been saying about the goal.

The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom.

Style and flourish. Like doing something out of the ordinary to entertain. It's a sport, it's supposed to be enjoyed. I'm a fucking miserable bastard almost exclusively yet even I loved every second of that goal. I want to be entertained even if it's only in flashes rather than having some utter prick telling me what I SHOULD think of the goal. It's moments like Lamela's shot that stop the game from being a sterile mess. Fuck off Durham, fuck off rival "he's one footed" wankers and any other shitbag that tells me what is good and what isn't.

anyone else do themselves an injury trying to emulate Lamela's rabona today, or just me?

I went arse over tit it in the garden earlier today..

...the ball was just sitting there and it would be rude not to try it, but the grass was wet and there's not much grip on my trainers, fortunately I don't think anyone saw me. :ninja:

Back
Top Bottom