Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Better get this Lamela thread back Stateside honey, or we'll all be in the cooler for derailment - you just can't tell people to fuck off anymore.

yeh I know...
the forums full of self-righteous cunts now isn't it..the new gen just arnt at the same level in terms of verbal sparring partners..fucking gen-Y..
lol...
anyone can see ive been lamella's biggest fan from day one..finally seeing some justification in my beliefs..
hope he can push on from here

COYS! COYS!
:troll:

Two great goals. It is an incredible talent to even consider doing what he did for the first.

Now for the 'but'.....but, he must be quicker and far more precise with his passing and thought process. Too often during matches he doesn't see a pass with the speed of say Silva or Fabregas (granted these are two players at their peek but have been doing it since their late teens).

As with Kane, this match last night might well accelerate his confidence.

[pedant] He's got to learn to release the ball a bit quicker, for someone with such incredible talent he does have a habit of playing passes behind team-mates which is frustrating. [/pedant]

However... the footballing world is going crazy over that goal and I honestly couldn't be happier for him!

Just got to stop watching it at work :dier:

Wow Lamela, that's the shit we have been waiting for. I got a little bit of a lazy lob-on from that yesterday. I really hope he can take that confidence into Sunday.

Two great goals. It is an incredible talent to even consider doing what he did for the first.

Now for the 'but'.....but, he must be quicker and far more precise with his passing and thought process. Too often during matches he doesn't see a pass with the speed of say Silva or Fabregas (granted these are two players at their peek but have been doing it since their late teens).

As with Kane, this match last night might well accelerate his confidence.

One thing he does seem find though is space. He always seems to be available for the pass.

As you said, if he can speed up his decision making he could be quality.

Anyone else loving hearing people at work who support other teams going crazy over how good lamela's goal was? Extra Proud to be spurs today. Cheers coco

It was actually so good that I don't think it's possible to do it on FIFA

Anyone else loving hearing people at work who support other teams going crazy over how good lamela's goal was? Extra Proud to be spurs today. Cheers coco

It is the best goal I have ever seen I reckon. Just the sheer audacity to try it. It is not like he is even flying and on top form.

My face hurts from smiling so much.

Not with him it isnt. Apparently he only has 3 star skills.

Reading on another forum I frequent that 'he was being disrespectful and it was moronic'... What world do some people live on?

:klinsmann:

Don't you realise? Goals like that can upset the opposition...Lamela should have side footed it and instead of running off to celebrate, should have apologised to the keeper and given him a hug.

Thats the problem with modern football...no-one considers peoples feelings after scoring.

Wow Lamela, that's the shit we have been waiting for. I got a little bit of a lazy lob-on from that yesterday. I really hope he can take that confidence into Sunday.

merely a lazy lob-on... What are you, made of ice?
I've still got a rampaging rabona after seeing that!! (see... ahem, y'seeeee what I done did there?)

Back
Top Bottom