Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

jrlyCLc.jpg

Hang on, are they watching The Erik Lamela Show on their in-flight tv??
Certainly looks that way!!

bless you my child.

:adebaehug:
Thanks. I need all the off world help I can get at the moment. However, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but you need a new car. Other than that, keep up the good work and get down on all those all those fornicators. I'd send some Euro's, but the local Catholic church takes all my income. It's a problem we both have to face, but by the time it gets to you, all your bishops have had their bit and I don't want to be damned into Hell for sending only a carrot. Do you do direct debit?

Is it just me but Erik lamela right now has just become my favourite player..
I said it all last season that the kids going to be a boss, this yr he hasn't just lighted up the pre season his also shown his loyalty to the club both on and off the field..
Erik you are a fucking legend!

If he can bring his pre season form into the regular season I think he could potentially be in the top 5 scorers.

Strong task.

If he can hang up double figures in both goals and assists, I see no reason we wouldn't be battling for top four towards the end. Of course, that all sounds whimsical, hopeful, fantastical, yada yada, but I say it because I think he can do it with his newfound mentality and physicality.

I won't lie, I felt a bit of a blood rush to ye ole dizzick after seeing that recent shirtless pic of him he posted.

Back
Top Bottom