Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Am I the only one who thinks we should try Chelsea with a sneaky 33m for Torres over the summer?

He will be well rested.

I reckon you wouldnt even need that, 20m or so would do it. I presume hes on ridiculous wages though... Plus do we need two Spanish international forwards who have forgotten how to score? :soldadolol:

I reckon you wouldnt even need that, 20m or so would do it. I presume hes on ridiculous wages though... Plus do we need two Spanish international forwards who have forgotten how to score? :soldadolol:

33m and 25m for a 3 year contract. Just to make sure. And get him early so the new manager can't spend our money. What does he know?

Sell Kane for 7m, Livermore for 9m and Townsend for 11m to pay for his wages.

It's the ENIC way.

Our previous record signing was David Bentley. We do record signings in style.
How much did we pay for Bentley? Thought it was £15 million?

And I thought Modric was our record signing at about £16.5 million? Maybe Darren Bent was also a similar amount?

Not too sure though!

How much did we pay for Bentley? Thought it was £15 million?

And I thought Modric was our record signing at about £16.5 million? Maybe Darren Bent was also a similar amount?

Not too sure though!

Modric & Bent were the two joint previous record signings, disclosed around £16.5 yeah

We paid £15 for Bent, Defoe & Dembele apparently

edit: a few sources have Modric at £16.6m, so would be he I guess

Wouldn't mind Torres,not at crazy money though. As I've said before, prem experience would do us the world of good no matter what people think of him these days. Picture if he hit the ground running. I believe he's running on a total lack of confidence. Big big thing with a striker.

I like Torres but I think he's broken now. Lost his explosive pace over te first few yards when e got that injury at Liverpool. Now he's become a runnin joke in the premier league. Think his best move is to go back to spain

HA... Torres? First day of training he will go Wolverine on Vertonghen's ass :vert:

... If Vertonghen is still here by that time, of course... :walkercry:

just came here to drool a bit.
simpHomerDrool_2006f.jpg

Was Serghi Rebrov a record signing?
We ruined him as well

His Wikipedia entry read, lost his place when the manger was replaced and got frozen out by manager's replacement
Sounds familiar!

Back
Top Bottom