Eric Dier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God I thought I loved Eric Dier 'til I listened to that guy moisten his panties over him on the men in blazers podcast. :lameladisgust:

I love the fact that Spurs fans are the only set of fans who rate Dier. He gets no love from ANYONE, even pundits think he's in the squad due to lack of quality ffs.

I love the fact that Spurs fans are the only set of fans who rate Dier. He gets no love from ANYONE, even pundits think he's in the squad due to lack of quality ffs.

It's perfect. The longer he is kept away from the eye of the English media the better chance he has to establish himself and prosper.

I wish they would never talk about our young players.

I've always wondered if MiB have a following outside the US?

Men_in_Black_918948a.jpg

Talented youngster, good on the ball, good in the air, composed. Better at centre half than he is at right back. Actually think he'd make a good defensive midfielder. I think he's definitely one for the future and I hope he is with us for years to come.
Totti knew....

Reading through a player thread fromt eh beginning is hilarious they almost always follow the same pattern:

1) Exciting times great signing
2) Showing loads of potential going to be a great player for years to come
3) Not looking up to it, need to ease him in
4) He's shit
5) Don't give up yet he still can come good (excuses)
6) the final opinions start to form then He's class or he's shit (get rid)

how did Dier do yesterday then? Alli getting all the plaudits but curious how Eric did?

Less to mention about his performance as he usually thrives when the game becomes stretched and he has the opportunity to gun players down in the open field. Much more of a positional team based defensive unit last night so Dier was one of many who played a very solid defensive role.

I will say that he added a better balance to England and allowed the likes of Barkley and Alli to get forward more. France didn't take much advantage of that due to their low energy and emotionally drained performance - but I think even knowing that Dier is sitting helps when you get forward from midfield even if you don't need him.

I'd say he was sturdy and would say it was a better balance with him there than some previous England line ups.

Back
Top Bottom