Episode 34 (the kneejerk episode)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would you rather have a massive head with a tiny face, or a tiny head with a massive face?

I've even gone to the liberty of drawing a rough diagram:

179494_1817193871659_1294489757_32193492_4526412_n.jpg

Why is house music, called house music?

Why isn't a Greenhouse Green.

Is Banter the dirtest word you know?

Does Tony Parkes still go to massage parlours?

Why doesn't Daniel Levy age?

How bad will MIB 3 be?

Who would you like to play you in a film of the TFC?

Will you ever love a player like you did when you were a child?

Is being a force for good difficult when the lines between right and wrong are blurred?

Ben said:
Would you rather be...

A human with a monkeys brain, or a monkey with a humans brain???

Depends if it is just you or everyone else too.

If I was a monkey with a human brain, you could really freak some people out. A human with a monkeys brain just wouldn't be fun. In fact, it would be like being Wilshere.

YidoBuckler said:
Ben said:
Would you rather be...

A human with a monkeys brain, or a monkey with a humans brain???

Depends if it is just you or everyone else too.

If I was a monkey with a human brain, you could really freak some people out. A human with a monkeys brain just wouldn't be fun. In fact, it would be like being Wilshere.

I've pondered it many a bored day at work.

On balance I'd be the monkey, it would be like being king Louie from the jungle book, that's how I imagine it.

Who else do you want to nick from the Spurs show as a special guest??

If Chicago Dan takes his tattoo - who's next in line for a tattoo, what should it be and should it be decided with a game of Killer??

It gets to the end of the season we are offered a choice, we can take Adebayor or Berbatov as he's pissed with Man U - who would you pick?

Running Out Music - This is a bit of a desert island discs thing - what contemporary song would you like Spurs to run out to, given the choice and what chant/classic from the Glory Glory Album would you want us to run out to??

On this line - what's the tackiest bit of spurs merchandise you've bought or been given??

Which film character would you like to take over from Harry?? I'd take the Kaiser Soze...

Back
Top Bottom