Drogba?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Drogba?

• Yes

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Erik_Edman said:
Yeah he's a cunt and yeah blah blah blah Chelsea but fucking hell, he was so good last season. Yes.
This.

He's not at Chelsea anymore. There's no questioning his talent, and that's part of why so many Spurs fans hate him - because of the gutting goals he's scored against us!

Provided he was not one of the bakroom egos getting in AVB's way at Chelscum, I'd take himfor a year. I think there is a danger that Defoe and Ade are going to stagnate when they realise that there isn't a huge amount fo competition for their place. I think Drogba would definately provide that competition.

Always get goals. What more is there to want?

No he can fuck off, the Trisha Goddard wannabe.

Christ knows what hed want in wages, im guessing he was getting a lot at Shanghai.

SanDiegoYiddo said:
I don't really hate him that much. He seems like a good guy (off the pitch) but im not sure if he would be ok with being a backup.
With AVB supposedly being the king of rotation I doubt he'd be backup.

i know drogba is a great player and all that...

but man if it happens, it really feels like we're back to the harry era...

harry: triffic player isn't he?

avb: what about the immense dimension? :avbcringe:

Back
Top Bottom