Don’t succumb to the trolls

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve noticed a few Leicester City fans, or fans pretending to be Leicester City fans, or Woolwich/Chav fans coming on here to bait those of us who feel the need to defend every slur made about Spurs.

Honestly, don’t. For them - it’s like shooting fish in a barrel.

Seriously, why waste your time and effort replying to trolls. If you ignore them they will soon get fed up.

Stay classy my fellow Yids. Don’t succumb to the trolls. We have a very bright future, and lots of reasons to be cheerful.

I'm still very happy we have come 2nd this season, I'd never have guessed at beginning of the season. Im happy Leicester came first instead of the usual Chelsea, Manchester, Woolwich etc... Obviously gutted we bottled it last night but whatever, that's football.
Look forward to next season as we will be right up there again, not so sure Leicester will be...

Will people stop saying we bottled it? We have not bottled it. Not like the Chavs worst defence by PL champions, Woolwich bottled it as they were top and fallen away very badly. Same can be said for Shitty who have bottled it since announcing that Pep would coming next season.

We have shown over the course of this season so far we have only gone in one direction.

In the Leicester City thread?

More people will see this message when it has it's own thread.

If I did as you suggested, (post this in the LCFC thread), it would more likely be hijacked by trolls.
(although it seems people have taken this thread completely the wrong way and overreacted to it in the same vein a troll would).

Pundits talking like we are some inexperienced team that bottled it. Go fuck yourselves. We hit the woodwork 3 times. Sometimes you just don't win. We have won 4 and draw 2 of our last 6. 14 goals scored and only 2 conceded. We made winning the title near impossible in August. Club is on the up

Back
Top Bottom