Disco Benny

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Let's get some perspective, Anelka is expressing support for a comedian, BAE also posted a tweet, so what? When you consider what else is really going on in the world or even the rampant corruption with betting syndicates throughout every level of football, the use of PED's and the rife money laundering, football has more serious issue's to address!!

Couldn't agree more with this part tbh. Storm in a teacup.

Classless twat - at least Ade showed some sense in his comment
what is classless about his comment?
AVB didn't pick Adebayor - for whatever reason, and now he's playing, he's scoring for fun

I'd say that was showing AVB was wrong to exclude him. Certainly for footballing reasons.
I must be missing something

unless its spelling and punctuation, that was dreadful.

At this moment in time I genuinely don't see why we wouldn't take him back until the end of the season. We need a left back, he is a left back. He is better than Naughton, he is a better option than moving Vertonghen there. End of. His vitriol was aimed soley at AVB, wether I agree with that personally is a different matter, but I would love for him to come back and fill that void behind Rose in our squad, if only until the summer.

Plus i'm not getting enough of my suicidal defending/Cruff turns in our box/constant dummying:bae:

is he coming back?
:baeshock:

No, I think the 'special game' refers to the affection he has for Bolton, after Muamba... I may be wrong, and probably am, seeing as he signed off with a particularly distasteful "Hahahahaha"!

Awww... 'the fuck do I know? He's probably coming back, then again, he probably isn't...
I guess we'll know either way by Feb 1st... at least we've less than a week to wait!!!

Dear Harry Hotspur,

Your delusions of grandeur are like those of a child that thinks they are their favourite comic book hero in real life however the reality is that you just run a blog which you manage to advertise very well on Newsnow in order to get some hits and advertising revenue in.

I'm sure running a blog is really not rocket science and most of us with time to burn or some dedication to learning (caring) would be able to do the same but alas plenty of us either have school, jobs or families which take up most of our time.

In much the same way the views of a single poster on your blog do not reflect your blog, the single views of a person here do not mean the entire forum supports his view. In fact said person has been 'sin binned' from the forum in the past (that's forum members voting for him to take a cooling off period) so your whole telling us how a forum should be run is irrelevant as it shows you have no idea how this forum is run.

Furthermore as you can see his post has a single agree, a single like and a even a disagree so clearly his views are not forum wide. I'm fairly sure most people here don't believe you are a zionist, I'm sure many people don't know who you are or care to and as your play on words for the forum name shows you I'm sure many people just see that you are childish.

Finally for those people who do follow your blog and know what you are about I'm sure, as the multiple agrees to this post will show, that they believe you don't speak for Spurs supporters, you should get off your high horse and that you are a complete cunt.

Best Regards,
zin

http://theboyhotspur.com/im-a-zionist-mouth-piece-says-the-fighting-schmocks-forum/

I don't know why Harry Cockspur is calling u lot out for something I wrote on your forum? Maybe he needs some extra hits on his site so he's starting an East Coast / West Coast rivalry? or Jay Z V Nas....I'm getting my 'Ether' prepaired for that cockafella!

I don't know if I fully agree with your views in your post and quite a lot if what you say on here astounds me. But I like this forum because people are generally allowed to express opinions so long as they don't go super offensive or are just pure trolling (I8AVB)
This Harry Hotspur character seems like a proper sad act and I don't know why he would be so against any spurs forum or website. Only reason I've heard of him is because spooky used to call him out on stuff all the time.

Edit: haha 'comments are closed' on his article. What a turkey!
And Jesus Christ are there are enough stupid ads on his site or what?
And it's mostly shit like
'You'll never believe what Miley Cyrus did to this pencil case' and
'25 things people say to other people.'

Last edited:
HH doesn't read the forum. Well, apart from when posting as an alias on the front page articles and leaving electronic breadcrumbs, the daft old cunt.

He thinks one persons opinion is representative of the entire community? Fuck off.

Comments disabled? Really? I guess it saves him time from having to delete comments, block users and suggest that anyone that disagrees with him is a child/abused as a child and should go kill themselves.

His site is crass and bulk commercial and he presents as King of the Yids!! Is he for real!!!

Every time the 'Disco Benny' thread gets bumped to the top, it can't just be me who thinks; "Gawd, what's the crazy 'fro said twatted now???"

Every time the 'Disco Benny' thread gets bumped to the top, it can't just be me who thinks; "Gawd, what's the crazy 'fro said twatted now???"
for a start:
L7sGWLa.png

Back
Top Bottom