Deleting account, soz

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Celebrate finishing above Woolwich like they do?

• Yes

Votes: 50 26.2%
  • No

Votes: 141 73.8%

• Total voters
IF (We should do) finish above them lot...can we have some more class and ignore them? It will annoy them more! We are better than them lot and we aren't the ones who are obsessed.

Hope I'm not alone on this

I'm not inclined to join in if anyone start a St Arsebandits day or some such, because it is just a shit parody of their stupidness, but I sure as hell won't be ignoring them should we finish above them...in fact I will go out of my way to find and abuse every Gooner I've met in my life!!

delete thread please

not a chance, it's a question on a forum.. I am asking how others feel! The fact we are finishing above them is great.. it will pain them and all they will want us to do is celebrate it , so they can counter with " once in 20 years" " when's the DVD out"

We don't need to do that.

not a chance, it's a question on a forum.. I am asking how others feel! The fact we are finishing above them is great.. it will pain them and all they will want us to do is celebrate it , so they can counter with " once in 20 years" " when's the DVD out"

We don't need to do that.
no offense mate , its not the idea , I just don't think we should have threads like this when we are still potentially only 3 points ahead of them with 5 to play
I remember we had loads of similar threads that year when we blew the 10 point lead

You make a very good case, and I feel all virtuous by agreeing with your post. But I absolutely know that if we finish above them, I'll be giving it large at the next NLD and generally acting like a pissed up 3 year old winding them up.

It's all a bit cringey. I have a Gooner mate who is embarrassed by their perennial wankfest when they celebrate St Totteringham day. It's small time & shows a lot of their fans up as the cunts that they are.

Much better in my opinion to impolitely remind them how many European trophies they have & IF we finish above them it will be so sweet just knowing how angry & upset it will make the glory hunting shitbags

no offense mate , its not the idea , I just don't think we should have threads like this when we are still potentially only 3 points ahead of them with 5 to play
I remember we had loads of similar threads that year when we blew the 10 point lead

Fair, but this isn't highlighting 5 games left, 3 points ahead. I am just saying.. I would find it cringe if we copied their "St Totteringham" with something equally as embarrassing.

I just wanna walk around smiling.. with them waiting for me to say something smug.

Nothing to do with how it can work out (hence the opening IF)

Fair, but this isn't highlighting 5 games left, 3 points ahead. I am just saying.. I would find it cringe if we copied their "St Totteringham" with something equally as embarrassing.

I just wanna walk around smiling.. with them waiting for me to say something smug.

Nothing to do with how it can work out (hence the opening IF)
fair enough mate
I agree that not mentioning it and acting like nothings happened would hurt them more than making a big thing out of it , but if we finish above them, I don't really care how we celebrate it tbh

Football is about cringe though? NBC go with

"Tott-en-hams Hotspurs winning again, it's fox hunting season"

:pochfacepalm:

Let's not do this to ourselves, Poch is amazing and we are far more solid than any Spurs team I remember but we are not certain to take 2nd place.

No way.

We'll just be highlighting that we finally finished above them, after god knows how many years of the opposite which is the brutal truth. Let's just celebrate that we have a team and a manager to be fucking proud of for any number of reasons. The fact that said team happens to be good enough to finish above Woolwich (most likely) is just the cherry on top.

Shouldn't be the be our everything to finish above them lot.

Back
Top Bottom