Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck off Serg. You're a massive cunt. Stay where you are, and don't ever come back to England. Cunts like you we don't need - do you understand? Cunt.
Come on, that's completely over the top. The guy's new to the forum, and he's come in wanting to share his opinions on our players. OK so they're not opinions that many would share, but that hardly warrants that kind of abuse.

Come on, that's completely over the top. The guy's new to the forum, and he's come in wanting to share his opinions on our players. OK so they're not opinions that many would share, but that hardly warrants that kind of abuse.

Ok, it was over the top. I just don't get what some people want. Why sign up just to have a go when we're flying? There are enough trolls on here already. We're clear in 2nd, in February, having lost twice all season, and this bloke says we have a problem. What club is he pretending to support? I'm sick of the negativity of people who harp on about Gazza and Bale. We're a team now.

This is lovely by him.

Wouldn't have even known about it if it wasn't for the lad's Dad sharing it on Facebook.

16508571_1342940485752114_2360475297867415659_n.jpg

So happy with how he reacted to Valdes. He's developing at an incredible rate. I desperately hope we can keep him and can give him a couple of world class players around him.

I've been a spurs fan for 35 years, was at the 87 cup final, the semi finals at Wembley. I've never ever seen a better spurs team than this. I want us to go all the way. To go from challenging to actually winning and feel like we're so close. I'm not anti Poch or anti Eriksen or anti Dembele. I'm unbelieveably grateful to all of them for the past couple of years. At the same time I desperately want us to go all the way - and in my non expert view, am giving my opinion - just that - on how we might do that.

Really don't understand the hostility here by some members - is that normal in this forum? Criticize or offer a negative opinion on a player and that's the norm here?

So happy with how he reacted to Valdes. He's developing at an incredible rate. I desperately hope we can keep him and can give him a couple of world class players around him.

I've been a spurs fan for 35 years, was at the 87 cup final, the semi finals at Wembley. I've never ever seen a better spurs team than this. I want us to go all the way. To go from challenging to actually winning and feel like we're so close. I'm not anti Poch or anti Eriksen or anti Dembele. I'm unbelieveably grateful to all of them for the past couple of years. At the same time I desperately want us to go all the way - and in my non expert view, am giving my opinion - just that - on how we might do that.

Really don't understand the hostility here by some members - is that normal in this forum? Criticize or offer a negative opinion on a player and that's the norm here?

You must know then that this is standard when you take your seat at the Lane?

[QUOTE="Serg1980, post: 1158433, member: 9373"

Really don't understand the hostility here by some members - is that normal in this forum? Criticize or offer a negative opinion on a player and that's the norm here?[/QUOTE]

Pretty much Serg. Especially as the two players you want to ship out are 2 of the first 2 on the team sheet. Just watch us play - not just highlights in a pub - give the manager some credit. Just maybe he knows more about our players than you do.

Pretty much Serg. Especially as the two players you want to ship out are 2 of the first 2 on the team sheet. Just watch us play - not just highlights in a pub - give the manager some credit. Just maybe he knows more about our players than you do.
Nah, we all know more than Poch. Remember when people like me wanted Rose and Lamela gone? Or when everyone was shitting on Eriksen in 2015? Or when some people wanted LvG instead of Poch? Or when some wanted to sell Dembele to Sunderland? Or back when people wanted Bale sold off to Bolton? If only Levy had listened to us. Because we truly understand this game.

:baletroll:

Nah, we all know more than Poch. Remember when people like me wanted Rose and Lamela gone? Or when everyone was shitting on Eriksen in 2015? Or when some people wanted LvG instead of Poch? Or when some wanted to sell Dembele to Sunderland? Or back when people wanted Bale sold off to Bolton? If only Levy had listened to us. Because we truly understand this game.

:baletroll:
Dembele to Sunderland guilty of that one.

To be fair Dembele was infuriating at that time. So much talent but always running into cul de sacs. Poch has really sorted him out by making sure the team structure fits his talents

Back
Top Bottom