Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just seen this news report and nearly pissed myself laughing... General gist is Rooney and Alli were both spotted on holiday (not together) in Ibiza. Obvious angle of the report is "how dare they go on holiday after the England performance". Here's the snippet that made me lol...

They didn’t look like they had a care in the world. “You would have thought he would be keeping his head down after what happened to the team at the Euros.”

Meanwhile, Three Lions team-mate Alli was close by, frolicking in the water in knee-length trunks with bikini-clad beauties who were drinking champagne.

He relaxed and joked with pals on a sun lounger before going for a dip in the sea – despite still wearing his sunglasses.

:clintonohshit:

We could have a problem on our hands here. If Deli is wearing sunglasses while taking a dip who knows what other reckless behaviour is lurking around the corner!

:allitongue:

Just seen this news report and nearly pissed myself laughing... General gist is Rooney and Alli were both spotted on holiday (not together) in Ibiza. Obvious angle of the report is "how dare they go on holiday after the England performance". Here's the snippet that made me lol...

They didn’t look like they had a care in the world. “You would have thought he would be keeping his head down after what happened to the team at the Euros.”

Meanwhile, Three Lions team-mate Alli was close by, frolicking in the water in knee-length trunks with bikini-clad beauties who were drinking champagne.

He relaxed and joked with pals on a sun lounger before going for a dip in the sea – despite still wearing his sunglasses.

:clintonohshit:

We could have a problem on our hands here. If Deli is wearing sunglasses while taking a dip who knows what other reckless behaviour is lurking around the corner!

:allitongue:

He already mixes his drinks - Fanta and Coke. The fucking rebel, we need to be careful.

Eh, does he?

Where'd you get that from?

He sparked up every time Mason came on last season...

poch.jpg

*In case Mrs Poch sees this, and he doesn't smoke, I made it up. Don't punish him

Back
Top Bottom