Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was just thinking about that match at OT , Man U/Woolwich.
Remember Parlour doing exactly the same as Ali did, to Yacob, to Van Nistelrooy after he missed that penalty and fuck all happened.
That game was far worse than ours v the cunts in blue.
Viera got sent off for doing what Fabregas did to Dembele too.
Refs and the FA are still so inconsistent and fickle.
We had a blatant dive on the last day of the season, that was watched on Sky, noted but not replayed over and over again. Why is not Sissoko getting done for diving/conning the ref? They, the FA, made a massive thing about clamping down on that this season. Yet Ali got booked for a non dive and a real one, that won a penalty, goes unpunished. Despite clear evidence of cheating.
Huth on Reid before the goal at Kingpower is another example. Far worse than Ali, seen but not replayed over and over again. Neither was Vardy's incident. Go online and see if you can see a video of it, then look up Ali punch on Yacob, there is plenty of Sky footage.
Same goes for Dembele. An official saw that - if he said he didn't then he shouldn't be officiating, and he still got hi retrospectively.
Seriously, who overlooks the games for retrospective action, Sky and BT? Does an incident only get flagged for retrospective action if they make enough fuss, or does an official at the game re watch incidents?

Last edited:
Remember Parlour doing exactly the same as Ali did, to Yacob, to Van Nistelrooy after he missed that penalty and fuck all happened.
We had a blatant dive on the last day of the season, that was watched on Sky, noted but not replayed over and over again. Why is not Sissoko getting done for diving/conning the ref? They, the FA, made a massive thing about clamping down on that this season. Yet Ali got booked for a non dive and a real one, that won a penalty, goes unpunished. Despite clear evidence of cheating.
Huth on Reid before the goal at Kingpower is another example. Far worse than Ali, seen but not replayed over and over again. Neither was Vardy's incident. Go online and see if you can see a video of it, then look up Ali punch on Yacob, there is plenty of Sky footage.
Same goes for Dembele. An official saw that - if he said he didn't then he shouldn't be officiating, and he still got hi retrospectively.
Seriously, who overlooks the games for retrospective action, Sky and BT? Does an incident only get flagged for retrospective action if they make enough fuss, or does an official at the game re watch incidents?

BT/SKY needed it to go against us to help continue their Fairytale narrative!!

Some paranoid people on here.
Ali & dembele should both have been sent off during the game.
We get lucky & they stay on the pitch for the rest of the game.
Yet we still whinge & try to feel hard down by.
Ali & dembele acted like dicks & need to learn from it.
It cost us 2nd.

Lots of u praised the indiscipline & dirtyness against chelsea.
The consequences are suspensions & weaker performances.

You cant have it both ways.

I think Sky / BT get a request to send all the footage they have if the FA want to review it - it isn't clear how they decide if there is something the referee has missed, as he has to say in his report if he saw an incident and then only if he didn't can the FA retrospectively take action - the FA then has a panel of people that review the footage (I'm pretty sure Mabbutt used to be on this panel, for example) and they decide whether to charge the player or team.

It cost us 2nd.

Wait, so you didn't like what happened in the Chelsea match? Ah, you should have said.

In fact, if you mentioned it at the time, you should fucking bang on and on about it for weeks afterwards, as none of us have got the message yet.

That would be awesome.

Last edited:
It cost us 2nd.

Ali and Dembele should have both been sent off during what game, the WBA game?

It cost us 2nd.

Alli and Dembele should have been sent off in THE game? What game?
1) WBA? What did Dembele do?
2) Chelsea? Alli didn't play.

Talking out of your ass.

And people are complaining about the inconsistency, not the isolated bans.

Alli and Dembele should have been sent off in THE game? What game?
1) WBA? What did Dembele do?
2) Chelsea? Alli didn't play.

Talking out of your ass.

And people are complaining about the inconsistency, not the isolated bans.
no i meant to have put those games.
Alli wba & dembele chelsea. I think you knew what i meant.
Sorry if u didnt

Its like if another poster put we lost to sunderland on the last of the season. Id have known they meant to say newcastle & not said anything.

Where as others get excited & point out there mistake & say they are talking out their ass.
Much like u it seems.
What ever floats your boat.

Yeah there are inconsistancies. Both didnt get sent off during the games we are talking about!!!!
where as others have been sent off against us during the game.

Last edited:
Wait, so you didn't like what happened in the Chelsea match? Ah, you should have said.

In fact, if you mentioned it at the time, you should fucking bang on and on about it for weeks afterwards, as none of us have got the message yet.

That would be awesome.
yeah it wasnt deegee who again brought it up was it.
We all know how deegee feels about it. He is allowed to bring it up again & repeat it.

Just put me on ignore. Problem solved.

actually i was moaning at people moaning about the alli & dembele suspensions. We got lucky really.
But make up what u like as usual.
Hardly made up. It's a direct quote from you. You laugh at people saying the refs are against us, and then do the same yourself when it's for Utd. Don't moan when you get picked up on a little hypocrisy.

& now he is sucking up to joe. Cringing stuff.
I am sure he will be your friend if u ask him nicely.

I take it you mean me you miserable cunt!

We've had a few tear ups believe me

My post was comparing you to that other fucking idiot Gibbsy actually

He's got an excuse as he's insane while you...........

:pritchardeyes:

It cost us 2nd.

Some paranoid people on here?

Some fucking idiots like you dog breath

Hardly made up. It's a direct quote from you. You laugh at people saying the refs are against us, and then do the same yourself when it's for Utd. Don't moan when you get picked up on a little hypocrisy.
You made up my point was about moaning about refs. It wasnt.
My point is we were lucky both players stayed on the pitch.
We shouldnt feel hard done by because parlour didnt get sent off over 10 years ago.
U keep ignoring my actual point.

& everyone is a hypocrite. Things arent black & white enough not to be.
same with calling someone two faced.
unless u go up to everyone.
& tell them to their face all the negative things u have said about them to others.
who goes around doing that?
Anyway. Lets not bore anyone any longer.

Back
Top Bottom