Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just saw this on thee olde Metro website! Made me smile!
2vv2v0k.jpg

This might not be the correct forum for such a question, but I dunno wherelse to post it:

If you want to celebrate someone's impressive performance, and they are ill, can you catch what they have by giving them a celebratory blow-job, if said blow-job merely takes place in a dream?

I'm asking for a friend who says he feels a slight head ache coming on.

This might not be the correct forum for such a question, but I dunno wherelse to post it:

If you want to celebrate someone's impressive performance, and they are ill, can you catch what they have by giving them a celebratory blow-job, if said blow-job merely takes place in a dream?

:pochwtf:

In the words of the virgin Mary , come again ?

Alli made an instant change today when he came on, we were a different team. He also made the goal with a brilliant ball across the box. He really is top draw, a genuine talent, just brilliant and his ours.

Back
Top Bottom