Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will give you some very honest and heartfelt advice. I hope you will then understand that people aren't slating you for your opinion, but for your way of expressing them

Are you sure about that? Because...I can probably show you, oh I don't know, a 1000 putdowns regarding the validity of my opinion.

Lets ignore death threats and threats to publish my wedding photo's eh? I'm not allowed to mention FOOTBALL OPINIONS like Joe Clash said Dembele, Eriksen, Lamela and Kane would be like watching a fat Sam team last year.

Keep in mind the posters who claim to be aloof post things like (seconds ago)

Here is why I have said that the lack of creativity would be crippling if we had Mason and Dembele in our attacking three behind Kane...

So what am I supposed to do? Click on agree when this person said I was fucking stupid?

The shit that has been said to me, pales in comparison to my posting style. It's only annoying if you get it wrong.

They take the piss of my blog. I posted this

"On a side matter, and speaking of well rounded advanced midfielders…I’m still holding my sides, massaging my larynx from laughing at the knee jerkers comments that Alli can not play as an advanced midfielder due to what happened in Europa. Man, we have some of the knee jerkiest fans. Alli did not have a good game, he over complicated everything and showed us what we already know: He’s young and arrogant. And unlike Lennon, the arrogance it well placed because he is the dogs bollocks. Long may his risky flicks and no look passing continue."

But what do they laugh about in the forum toilet? My spelling mistakes. Excuse me if I use what happened on the pitch to remind posters their opinions did not pan out in reality. Look what they are reduced to: Twisting one player I love and backed from day one, against another player who I loved and backed since day one: To what?

Pretend I don't have a clue about...wanting to play them constantly together?

They have NOTHING. So they just bait, ask questions then feign outrage that I answered and am ruining the forum.

I'm out. Bating started early.

Last edited:
I do love that when you ask gibbs a valid question he tends to ignore it. Still waiting for him to either say he's wrong about physical beasts being the way forward or that Barcelona are shit.

:harrysmile:

Twisting one player I love and backed from day one, against another player who I loved and backed since day one: To what?

Which is exactly what you tried with the Rose/Davies debacle. Nobody had a bad word to say about Davies, but you twisted it so that a positive opinion about Rose must mean a negative one about Davies. You are the absolute master of it. Irritating isn't it?

Gibbsy, the diatribe you posted above is the very point Danoir made in regards to the manner in which you express your opinions.
You have strong opinions on issues but it's not always necessary to hammer the nail out of existence.
Personally, I have zero interest on what has happened on this blog b4 I joined.
I have a very strong opinion; life is all about what one does next, not one did!
So far I think your opinion, evaluation of Dembele is spot on.
So what's next?

Since this is the Alli thread, here is my last tweets regarding Alli:

And it's pretty funny Joe puts up an "I don't care" gif, since he sends me pictures of myself via PM, says despicable shit, and disliked posts of mine that are a year old recently. But I'm the bad poster right?

And how does Jock posting this seconds ago = not saying a bad word about the players I backed?

Jock: "Here is why I have said that the lack of creativity would be crippling if we had Mason and Dembele in our attacking three behind Kane"

Is that good words about Mason and Dembele? What does saying that, have to do with Barca? And I DID mention Barca, I said ONE of their players is on almost half a million dollars a week. So comparing Lamela to someone who scored 50 goals a season is a complete non starter and frankly...It's desperate frothing.

What exactly am I supposed to say to that? You think I'd play Dembele over the greatest player in history?

I said that he would regret claiming what he claimed regarding Dembele and Mason in an attacking sense. So they can mention Barca until they are blue in the face, it won't change what is happening on OUR pitch. We look A M A Z I N G. So glad I have stood my ground about Kane when I was bullied by Joe and Wikipediabrown a year ago. Glad I stood my ground against Davies only being good for the bench. Glad I stood my ground and backed Lamela against Joe. I got SINBINNED sticking up for Lamela, Kane and Dembele in the Kane thread. Let that sink in. Glad I stood my ground regarding how well rounded Dembele and Mason in an attacking sense against Jock.

People claiming they don't hate on players? One in particular I cant wait to come back. Bentaleb. He was called a cunt by Bazali. It's going to be so amazing long term.

And it's pretty funny Joe puts up an "I don't care" gif, since he sends me pictures of myself via PM, says despicable shit, and disliked posts of mine that are a year old recently. But I'm the bad poster right?

And how does Jock posting this seconds ago = not saying a bad word about the players I backed?

Jock: "Here is why I have said that the lack of creativity would be crippling if we had Mason and Dembele in our attacking three behind Kane"

Is that good words about Mason and Dembele? What does saying that, have to do with Barca? And I DID mention Barca, I said ONE of their players is on almost half a million dollars a week. So comparing Lamela to someone who scored 50 goals a season is a complete non starter and frankly...It's desperate frothing.

What exactly am I supposed to say to that? You think I'd play Dembele over the greatest player in history?

I said that he would regret claiming what he claimed regarding Dembele and Mason in an attacking sense. So they can mention Barca until they are blue in the face, it won't change what is happening on OUR pitch. We look A M A Z I N G. So glad I have stood my ground about Kane when I was bullied by Joe and Wikipediabrown a year ago. Glad I stood my ground against Davies only being good for the bench. Glad I stood my ground and backed Lamela against Joe. I got SINBINNED sticking up for Lamela, Kane and Dembele in the Kane thread. Let that sink in. Glad I stood my ground regarding how well rounded Dembele and Mason in an attacking sense against Jock.

People claiming they don't hate on players? One in particular I cant wait to come back. Bentaleb. He was called a cunt by Bazali. It's going to be so amazing long term.

Ok rant over.
So how does a new contributor to the blog respond, engage, with your posts?

You put one, just one, guy on ignore.

He gets binned.

Life is jolly good.

He comes back.

Every other thread makes no sense, because 90% of the posts are responding to some nonsense, I cannot see :chadliblow:

So glad I have stood my ground about Kane when I was bullied by Joe and Wikipediabrown a year ago.

Hahaha, what? I never had a discussion with you about Harry Kane a year ago. And no, cherry picking a comment I made about Kane last season to try and show that somehow I hate Ben Davies because I said something good about Rose (which is what you did, by the way) definitely doesn't count as "bullying you" a year ago.

Holy shit, you're delusional...

Glad I stood my ground against Davies only being good for the bench.

We never said he wasn't better than the bench. He's definitely good for Europa and Cup games, as well as filling in when Rose is hurt. But now Rose is healthy, and Rose starts league games. Because as good as Davies is and can be, Rose is the better player.. especially in our system..

Serious question Gibbs, have u been wrong more than once in your life? Also why do you believe people disagree with you so much? Serious questions as I really can't understand why u decide to go over the same stuff time and time again! Even if your right I'm bored of knowing about it, surely u must be bored of writing it and having the same argument in every thread? FFS Spurs are having an awesome season, at least so far, why can't we just enjoy the ride as fans and supporters without thinking were experts - come on it's not too often we as Spurs get the chance to smile about both results and performances

Just a reminder, this was a football discussion about Alli, Dembele and Eriksen until you started making every. single. post. about every personal vendetta you've ever had on here. Surprise surprise...

Gibbsy, the diatribe you posted above is the very point Danoir made in regards to the manner in which you express your opinions.
You have strong opinions on issues but it's not always necessary to hammer the nail out of existence.
Personally, I have zero interest on what has happened on this blog b4 I joined.
I have a very strong opinion; life is all about what one does next, not one did!
So far I think your opinion, evaluation of Dembele is spot on.
So what's next?

You fucking fat Gooner cunt.

Oh, sorry...I forgot to put quotation and the forumites name who posted that in response to me talking about Spurs. What were you saying about the manner I express my opinions?

I'll fly to Florida and kill you.

Oops. Did it again. Sorry man.

To be serious for a second: Can you show me a link to a post where you had a problem where I expressed my opinions to you when we talk about football? You probably won't find anything bad. You may be guilty of presuming I treat everyone the same. I don't. There are a handful of posters who I have no problem reminding them what they said last week or last year if they get abusive. Most of them like Arcspace live in the forum toilet. Some people get dragged into it and pile on when I've not said a single thing off color to them. If Arcpasce claims I am a maggot Gooner cunt often enough, and if someone suggests sinbinning me often enough, it creates a mob mentality.

I think you need to check out Joe Clash, Cretinous, Arcspace, Jock, Wiki etc and see what they post to me, and compare it with my retorts. I show massive restraint. How would you like it if they gang up giggling threatening to post private photos of a wedding? These are not exactly nice guys. They can't see the larger picture: They spend more time in the forum toilet than in these threads.

How many times has Arcspace mentioned Alli in this thread? Has he even talked about him in here this year? How many times has Joe talked about Alli in this thread? You can count them on one hand. They are here, to BAIT and ABUSE me.

Sometimes you may have to take a step back. I mean, they seem unfazed their favorite thread is called the forum toilet. That speaks volumes.

I'm out II. Baiting returns. Son of baiting.

You fucking fat Gooner cunt.

Oh, sorry...I forgot to put quotation and the forumites name who posted that in response to me talking about Spurs. What were you saying about the manner I express my opinions?

I'll fly to Florida and kill you.

Oops. Did it again. Sorry man.

To be serious for a second: Can you show me a link to a post where you had a problem where I expressed my opinions to you when we talk about football? You probably won't find anything bad. You may be guilty of presuming I treat everyone the same. I don't. There are a handful of posters who I have no problem reminding them what they said last week or last year if they get abusive. Most of them like Arcspace live in the forum toilet. Some people get dragged into it and pile on when I've not said a single thing off color to them. If Arcpasce claims I am a maggot Gooner cunt often enough, and if someone suggests sinbinning me often enough, it creates a mob mentality.

I think you need to check out Joe Clash, Cretinous, Arcspace, Jock, Wiki etc and see what they post to me, and compare it with my retorts. I show massive restraint. How would you like it if they gang up giggling threatening to post private photos of a wedding? These are not exactly nice guys. They can't see the larger picture: They spend more time in the forum toilet than in these threads.

How many times has Arcspace mentioned Alli in this thread? Has he even talked about him in here this year? How many times has Joe talked about Alli in this thread? You can count them on one hand. They are here, to BAIT and ABUSE me.

Sometimes you may have to take a step back. I mean, they seem unfazed their favorite thread is called the forum toilet. That speaks volumes.

I'm out II. Baiting returns. Son of baiting.

You haven't once addressed my post where I talked about Eriksen (see: pg. 43) and your misconceptions that he's not an intelligent reader of the game. That was a football post directed at you, talking about football and your opinion on a footballer. Instead you've completely ignored it and 1) posted some crap I said about Harry Kane over a year ago 2) accused me of abusing you in the thread (I haven't).

You do understand that all that combined is the very definition of what you're claiming is baiting, right? Where are the posts where I called you a fat gooner? Where have I ever said I was going to harm you? You can't find those posts, Gibbs, because they don't exist. Now find the posts where I tried to talk football with you and you attempted to slander my name instead. They're one page over and one post above.

what a joke.

Back
Top Bottom