Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So excited to see him develop. Our young midfielders have serious potential!! Mason, Bentaleb, Alle, Onumah and Carroll could be anything!

You think they'd learn after Owen Price, Jonathon Blondel & Jonny Bostock etc.

Wonder what Freddy Adu is doing these days........
Promoting nightclubs in New York according to his Twitter!

Can anyone explain to me how good league one is? is it any better or equivalent to the a league or another league that is semi popular?
It's 3 x better than the A-League and 13 x better than the Chinese 2nd Division South.

Can anyone explain to me how good league one is? is it any better or equivalent to the a league or another league that is semi popular?
I've heard a lot of people compare it to the standard of the MLS, obviously the top teams are more lower half championship standard.

But other than that, I don't know what else I can compare it to.

Well, Sheffield were L1, Preston the other day vs United are L1, Bradford who beat Sunderland are L1, and so on. Quite a few games there to give you an idea.

It isn't shit, for a third tier the quality is relatively quite high, but it seems to be a divided leagues. The bottom 10 teams quickly nose dive into utter shit.

Recent Tottenham signing Dele Alli has been ruled out for up to six weeks with an ankle injury.

It begins.

Recent Tottenham signing Dele Alli has been ruled out for up to six weeks with an ankle injury.

It begins.
Poor kid. But these things happen. Bale had two long term injuries. Mason had a long nightmare. Crucial time for the lad and a test for his character, wish him well!

Poor kid. But these things happen. Bale had two long term injuries. Mason had a long nightmare. Crucial time for the lad and a test for his character, wish him well!
Sorry to be selfish, but i'm ok with this.
He comes into Thfc for medical treatment, we the club internally get to assess him - physically, mentally - he gets to blend into the club culture, gets to know, discuss tactics, performance with our coaching staff.
Being young his body gets a rest, following rehab he then only a further 5 weeks or so till season end - then more rest prior our preseason.
He might even get a trip to Australia for the yet to be confirmed game vs Sydney FC on May 30.

Sorry to be selfish, but i'm ok with this.
He comes into Thfc for medical treatment, we the club internally get to assess him - physically, mentally - he gets to blend into the club culture, gets to know, discuss tactics, performance with our coaching staff.
Being young his body gets a rest, following rehab he then only a further 5 weeks or so till season end - then more rest prior our preseason.
He might even get a trip to Australia for the yet to be confirmed game vs Sydney FC on May 30.
There's also the possibility of a call-up to the England U21 side for their tournament this summer.

id loan him to a botton half premiership team next season. hate young players barely playing when they should be developing

Back
Top Bottom