DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DeAndre looks good from what I've seen and it might seem stupid to some people but he looks like a Spurs player... I think his pace and ability to get up and down overlapping Lamela will be great when he arrives. I hope he doesn't arrive then end up playing second fiddle to Walker because that'll seem like such a waste! Hopefully this could also see Naughton's Spurs career to an end, wish him luck but he doesnt cut the mustard for us!

So you think Yedlin should start ahead of Walker?
I think that Yedlin should be given a chance and see how he copes. Walker is good but he does make mistakes which I understand is just inexperience from a young defender. I'd like to see one of them adapt to the left and maybe start them both but that is wishful thinking

DeAndre looks good from what I've seen and it might seem stupid to some people but he looks like a Spurs player... I think his pace and ability to get up and down overlapping Lamela will be great when he arrives. I hope he doesn't arrive then end up playing second fiddle to Walker because that'll seem like such a waste! Hopefully this could also see Naughton's Spurs career to an end, wish him luck but he doesnt cut the mustard for us!

Naughton was excellent on Thursday and has been incredibly solid so far this season, but generally I'd agree on that point. I'm excited by his pace but there's no fucking way he should start ahead of Walker when he comes in, unless he earns the place in cup games.

MLS standard of play doesn't hold a candle to the top European leagues.

Water is also wet and the sky is blue.

MLS is only 20 years old. Top tier English, Spanish, Italian, etc. football has been around way over 100+ years. America doesn't have the youth system in place yet like Europe and all the top players usually go to Europe instead of staying in the league (that is slowly changing).

Water is also wet and the sky is blue.

MLS is only 20 years old. Top tier English, Spanish, Italian, etc. football has been around way over 100+ years. America doesn't have the youth system in place yet like Europe and all the top players usually go to Europe instead of staying in the league (that is slowly changing).

so... was what I said true, or false? Right. Thanks for the pointless post.

"water is also wet and the sky is blue"

The US team has been training at our facility. A lil preview for Yedlin
B2Q28QSCYAAHVw3.jpg:large

http://www.ussoccer.com/stories/2014/11/13/15/54/141113-mnt-yedlin-feat

I think that Yedlin should be given a chance and see how he copes. Walker is good but he does make mistakes which I understand is just inexperience from a young defender. I'd like to see one of them adapt to the left and maybe start them both but that is wishful thinking
Nonsense...
Read earlier about Klinnsmans suggestion of the prospect of playing Yedlin on the right wing however, as he's featured there both for his country and club before - not sure what to make of that but at least it's got more merit than playing either on the wrong side.

United States v. Colombia. Fun game. One of the few countries in South America that doesn't hate us and which we can take a reasonable amount of pride in and credit for actually helping their country break the cycle of violence and dysfunction, and transition towards stable and healthy democratic institutions, without utterly devastating consequences.

I'll take it.

United States v. Colombia. Fun game. One of the few countries in South America that doesn't hate us and which we can take a reasonable amount of pride in and credit for actually helping their country break the cycle of violence and dysfunction, and transition towards stable and healthy democratic institutions, without utterly devastating consequences.

I'll take it.
:adebaehug:.

I'll take it.
And our corporations have funded paramilitaries to kill scores of trade unionists! USA! USA! USA?

Back
Top Bottom