David Ginola

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Terrible news.

I haven't really followed his life, and more significantly his life style, so I don't know how he lived, ie. healthy or not. Anyone know? I just assumed healthy, because he looked really good for his age.

Terrible news.

I haven't really followed his life, and more significantly his life style, so I don't know how he lived, ie. healthy or not. Anyone know? I just assumed healthy, because he looked really good for his age.

Yeah you wouldn't have him down as a heart attack case, heart rate that of a surgeon surely! zero stress!

Get well soon David, hopefully not as serious as first thought. True Spurs legend and one of very few players that made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck in expectation of something special !

Back
Top Bottom