Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think it was in the last 5 mins, they were on one of their numerous attacks, when he got wiped out by Jan, with the ball still live he was then immediately wipeout by Dier. He just lay their on his back hands behind his head. Love the lad, hard as nails.
danny-rose.jpg

Look at that. Blood on his shins, fucking champ.

I think it was in the last 5 mins, they were on one of their numerous attacks, when he got wiped out by Jan, with the ball still live he was then immediately wipeout by Dier. He just lay their on his back hands behind his head. Love the lad, hard as nails.
danny-rose.jpg
Jan takes out Toby and now Danny Rose? Who's Next?

Already my candidate for Player of the Season

danny-rose.jpg

Rose is brilliant. He does his job really well whether defending or attacking, he doesn't pull out of challenges ever and he runs all day. Gets behind defenses, and has a decent end product. Not many better than him at what he does in my opinion. We'll miss him next week but at least we have Jan to cover him.

Danny Rose says Tottenham Hotspur players never want to repeat Chelsea tears

"But I'll be there, either travelling with the team or in with the fans, I'll make sure I am there to support the guys."

Just goes to show with a bit of patience and some excellent guidance, players are able to turn themselves around. My how Danny Rose as gone from being a figure of derision to the best LB in the country in the space of a few years has been astronomical. Same can be said for Kyle Walker as well.

Back
Top Bottom