Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst I agree Dier deserves a look in, Chambers also performed pretty well numerous times for Southampton last season, so I imagine he's been on Hodgson's radar for longer. In fact, I imagine Hodgson knew fuck all about Dier before he signed for Spurs. He'll be making his England debut before this season is out I'm betting though :dier:

Chambers has started the season less than spectacularly though, especially when compared to Dier. It's way too soon to throw Eric into the England set up but based on early performances is more worthy than Chambers.

But made up for Rose. :)

Just came to post the above article and have to say I find it massively impressive. Very mature thoughts from Rose and good to see that he along with the coaching staff have identified weaknesses and are trying to improve on them. Good stuff all around.

Funny how your opinion can change on someone, I used to hate seeing his name on the team sheet last season and seemed to spend most of the match agreeing with people about how shit he was. I've had to fill my cheeks with humble pie so far, he's been great for us and actually seems likeable as a person.

I think Rose should be dropped for Liverpool. Last time we played them, he was humiliated constantly.

This isn't West Ham or QPR flanks we have to deal with.

Davies hasn't been a better defender so far this season though - so the assumption he'll outperform Rose tomorrow is bizarre - don't change a winning team, etc.

Davies- last season's most dribbled past player vs sterling? Nar don't fuck with the status quo. Rose is on form keep it the same
He's much quicker than davies too.

Back
Top Bottom