Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank you Timmy... THANK YOU!!!!
Where do I join the cue to suck your cock by way of gratitude?

It should be pointed out that the Deluded Gooner Prick claims he reinvented Danny Rose at the age of 15. When he was in the Leeds youth team. Danny joined Spurs at the age of 17 in 2007, was an unused sub in January 2008 but then was out for a year after a serious knee injury in September.

Meanwhile the Lying Deluded Gooner Cunt joined Spurs as a coach in October 2008, so wouldn't have worked with Rose until mid 2009 at the earliest, when Danny was 19.

File next to "How I Discovered Christian Eriksen, Who Has Never Played at Wembley, Playing At Wembley As A 17-Year-Old"

:sherwoodwtf:

Tim Sherwood in shock self-aggrandising Why-I'm-Great-No-Really shock claim...

Tim Sherwood explains why Tottenham fans have him to thank for Danny Rose's development

It should be pointed out that the Deluded Gooner Prick claims he reinvented Danny Rose at the age of 15. When he was in the Leeds youth team. Danny joined Spurs at the age of 17 in 2007, was an unused sub in January 2008 but then was out for a year after a serious knee injury in September.

Meanwhile the Lying Deluded Gooner Cunt joined Spurs as a coach in October 2008, so wouldn't have worked with Rose until mid 2009 at the earliest, when Danny was 19.

File next to "How I Discovered Christian Eriksen, Who Has Never Played at Wembley, Playing At Wembley As A 17-Year-Old"

:sherwoodwtf:

I was going to say, he said:

"I spoke to Danny Rose at Tottenham as a 15-year-old, and I suggested to Danny – he was always a midfielder – that he’d have a better opportunity to play at the top level in the Premier League, and certainly for Tottenham, as a left-back. I felt that he should do that role and try to adopt it. He was very reluctant – he didn’t want to do it, his agent didn’t want him to do it either. But I was just looking at the pathway ahead – at the likes of Van der Vaart, Modric, Gareth Bale, who were all ahead of him in those positions."

So full of shit, that bloke....Let's break down what we know:

Danny Rose was 15 in 2006;

- Van der Vaart join us until 2010
- Modric didn't join us until 2008
- Bale didn't join us until 2007, and wasn't actually a midfield starter until 3 years later

....Rose didn't join us until after his 17th birthday, in July 2007.

Oh and Tim didn't join the coaching staff until October 2008.

What the fuck is wrong with the bloke.

Here's the video - think it's around 12-14 mins in.

‪Talking tactics with Tim Sherwood... and... - Squawka Football | فيسبوك‬

Last edited:

"I spoke to Danny Rose at Tottenham as a 15-year-old, and I suggested to Danny – he was always a midfielder – that he’d have a better opportunity to play at the top level in the Premier League, and certainly for Tottenham, as a left-back. I felt that he should do that role and try to adopt it. He was very reluctant – he didn’t want to do it, his agent didn’t want him to do it either. But I was just looking at the pathway ahead – at the likes of Van der Vaart, Modric, Gareth Bale, who were all ahead of him in those positions."

- Bale didn't join us until 2007, and wasn't actually a midfield start until 3 years later

What the fuck is wrong with the bloke

I understand what you're saying and I agree but Bale's debut for us was at left midfield.

- Bale didn't join us until 2007, and wasn't actually a midfield starter until 3 years later

What the fuck is wrong with the bloke.

Here's the video - think it's around 12-14 mins in.

‪Talking tactics with Tim Sherwood... and... - Squawka Football | فيسبوك‬
I think the most damming of all has already come from Rose himself. When recently interviewed and talking about Poch, he confirmed that In all his time as a footballer NO ONE had ever coached him on how to play a position until Poch! I find that staggering, it makes me angry in fact. Such little care for the club and its fans.

No news on his "injury"?

Must be on crack, how else do you explain his energy levels?

That or he misses The Yorkshire Moors, and is wandering around the hills in a Leeds kit........depressed

Is no news good news...?
Or has it only been less than 24 hours since his scan, so why the hell would we know yet anyway??

Few rumours on twitter it'll only be 2 weeks
...and there's a few rumours on Twitter that Osama Bin Laden recently married Princess Diana, in a secret Ceremony on The Moon, and that Elvis & Michael Jackson were the cabaret at the evening Reception...
...don't make it true though, do it??

Back
Top Bottom