Danny Rose

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Keys didn't. Buffoon & a sexist, hairy handed twat to boot

Yet some idiot of a company gave him a job . Jumping from job to job regardless of what he does or says. I guess it keeps in tradition of football really , shit managers get new jobs , crap players etc . It's very nepotistic amongst the footballing family.

Yet some idiot of a company gave him a job . Jumping from job to job regardless of what he does or says. I guess it keeps in tradition of football really , shit managers get new jobs , crap players etc . It's very nepotistic amongst the footballing family.
Isn't/wasn't he presenting Al Jazeera sport tv? His antiquated views would likely be very popular in the not so forward thinking Middle East.

The discussion on Bein Sport is shockingly bad. Apparently Conte is a genius because he doesn't change his formation, while Poch isn't because he changes it to suit the opposition. Of course, this totally ignores the fact that after half a season teams start getting used to you and work out how to nullify your set up, which is why Poch changes formation while Conte doesn't need to yet being new to the league.

Oh, and Capoue is a "top goal scorer" apparently.

qyQ2yKHGaiBEI.gif

I don't think Rose was ever a bad player. He was managed by the likes of Sherwood and AVB who made all our players look shite. And young players are always inconsistent, they have bad games early on, so have to expect that. I always thought Rose was a decent prospect, though I didn't think he would become as excellent as he has.

He was a lazy player though. He hardly ever tracked back - it used to drive me mental. His attitude now is spot on - he deserves everything that comes his way. Poch obviously had a word.

He was a lazy player though. He hardly ever tracked back - it used to drive me mental. His attitude now is spot on - he deserves everything that comes his way. Poch obviously had a word.

I honestly thought at times Rose wouldn't make it, I remember Poch with Luke Shaw at Saints playing like a demon and thought he would be a good replacement for lazy Rose. What Poch does with full backs is remarkable.

Interesting that he was everywhere today. At one stage wimmer and him actually swapped positions, he was taking corners and free kicks, popping up on the right wing, in the box, in the centre circle and in his usual LB position

Back
Top Bottom