Daniel Levy

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

K6GuzX4.jpg

Hmm. Just watched it. Changed my opinion on Daniel a bit that has. Seems like a real fan after all. Not sure how I'm going to handle this to be honest. I actually had watery eyes watching that. Feel so proud to be a Spurs fan right now.
So many clubs are jealous of him, why? Because he's a lifelong fan. Just look at Citeh right now owned by the richest dynasty on the planet but he's just a businessman, no connection with the club, genuinely doesn't get the game let alone the fabric and DNA of the club. The best thing I have ever seen from him was last years end of season message to the fans, it was real proof of his credibility as a Tottenham man. I found his words genuine and above that he is like me. This is massive!

Now I'm not going to sing his praises just yet, he is Chairman and this means it's our duty to keep him in check, important that he understands the club from the stands not just the US, China or wherever. I will raise my glass when we move into the stadium trouble free. Until then I'm comfortable with his work, I like what I see and I'm onboard with the direction we are going both on and off the field.

The sense of pride you feel is because this is organic, it's not hollow like Citeh who can't sell 30k tickets to an FA Cup semi or Chelsea who's fans don't even like football.

Back
Top Bottom