Current Squad

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6 HGP's means 15 International add Dier, Davies, Bentaleb, Kane, Veljkovic
Means a 26 man squad. A bit skinny imo, want two more to deal with al the demands of 4 competitions and injuries.

25 man squad, If the rule is 8 HGP allows 17 foreign. and any HGP under 8 reduces the foreign number. Then the max we can register is 6 HGP + 15 Foreign

HGP's > 21 (6)
Walker, Rose, Naughton, Lennon, Townsend, Mason

HGP's < 21 (5)
Dier, Davies, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Kane

Foreign (19)
Register 15 - Lloris, Vorm, Fazio, Kaboul, Chiriches, Vertonghen, Capoue, Dembele, Paulinho, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Stambouli, Adebayor, Soldado
Non Register 4 - Friedel, Khumalo, BAE, Ceballos

So regular squad to use is HGP >21 (6), HGP <21 (5), Foreign (15) - Total 26
Any one know any loop holes or have i got it wrong.

Spurs Player Contracts & Development Squad Updates

xImN6f1.png

lFyHHUj.png

q7GWkf2.png

OIoOh98.png

LZiEttU.png

I guess we'll find out soon enough, but, if we only have 6 HG players can we still sign up all 17 of our overage players?

HG: Walker, Naughts, Rose, Mason, Lennon, Townsend
OS: Ade, Soldado, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Paulinho, Stambouli, Dembele, Capoue, Vertonghen, Chiriches, Fazio, Kaboul, Lloris, Vorm, Friedel & Ceballos

Or do we need to hit 8 HG? But that means, we'll end up with 21 players? (2 OS players ineligible)

Can't we just throw in Bentaleb/Davies/Kane into HG and then go up to 25? Or is it banned from using u21 players to boost HG level?

I ignored BAE because he's an outcast and Khumalo, the most obvious marketing ploy in history (has he even had any gametime even in the Championship?)

I guess we'll find out soon enough, but, if we only have 6 HG players can we still sign up all 17 of our overage players?

HG: Walker, Naughts, Rose, Mason, Lennon, Townsend
OS: Ade, Soldado, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Paulinho, Stambouli, Dembele, Capoue, Vertonghen, Chiriches, Fazio, Kaboul, Lloris, Vorm, Friedel & Ceballos

Or do we need to hit 8 HG? But that means, we'll end up with 21 players? (2 OS players ineligible)

Can't we just throw in Bentaleb/Davies/Kane into HG and then go up to 25? Or is it banned from using u21 players to boost HG level?

I ignored BAE because he's an outcast and Khumalo, the most obvious marketing ploy in history (has he even had any gametime even in the Championship?)

The rule is 17 non-HG rather than 8 HG

The rules are in the second post on this thread. A squad may have no more than 17 non-HG players.

Two (BAE and Khumalo) will probably be unregistered to bring us down to 17. Since we only have 6 senior HG players remaining, our squad will be 23.

The trick is (I make this mistake) that it's not "8 HG" that's the magic tipping point, but, rather, "17 non-HG".

Kids aren't registered full stop. There's no point in registering them because they are "free". That is, we don't face a fine for having a squad of 23 (Woolwich routinely do so), but it shows that either we fancy our youth (likely), or we're a disorganised/unambitious club (haters' view).

Kids aren't registered. There will be a 23-man squad submitted to the PL tomorrow and two pages of U21s.
Thanks mate. So only Khumalo and Benny likely not to be registered.
I would like to see Cellabos registered, coached and used. He could just offer a bit of spark late in EPL games. He should get a run in some EL and other cup games.

Back
Top Bottom