Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

seriously? :walkerwtf:

They're boring and repetitive, especially any shitty variation of "**** when he wants", utter utter dreck!
I was only talking about the "I wanna go home" chant not the "...... when he wants" one. I despise that and only like "I wanna go home" if the whole song is sung not just the normal 3 lines.

Also if anyone sings the chant 'Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham, Tottenham Tottenham Tottenham' I will go all :parker: on you - leave those shitty chants for Woolwich Wanders FC

They are just generally unimaginitive.

it's kind of sad when every different set of away fans come down and sing the same song week in week out....

I mean, Tottenham isn't the most affluent area, but come on... be original at least.

I was only talking about the "I wanna go home" chant not the "...... when he wants" one. I despise that and only like "I wanna go home" if the whole song is sung not just the normal 3 lines.
I'm not a big fan of that chant either tbh, for reasons Burko Burko has said and it's lame.

Opinions eh? :adegrin:

What about 'we sing what we want' :klinsmann:?
I agree, I hate that generic tune, but after the business about the 'Yid' word shouldnt be used by Tottenham fans; when I heard "we sing what we want" at the Maribor game, it got me proper going. It was a real FUCK YOU ALL, and clearly heard. You cant even understand some of those chants that other clubs come out with...

I agree, I hate that generic tune, but after the business about the 'Yid' word shouldnt be used by Tottenham fans; when I heard "we sing what we want" at the Maribor game, it got me proper going. It was a real FUCK YOU ALL, and clearly heard. You cant even understand some of those chants that other clubs come out with...

Exactly. The majority of muggy chants other teams sing have no context and don't make sense. This is the opposite and has real purpose and meaning

Back
Top Bottom