Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tickets there are most likely gonna be more expensive as it's further south and not as cold/rainy as england :defoe:

Com'on, we know 29,30,31 will be in good voice, but where will the heart be beating? I don't want to get stuck in the middle of some miserable ST holders moaning about being moved from their regular seats! Top of 31????

I agree with Motspur, spreading over 3 blocks will flatten the atmosphere. Should start at a specific place, maybe top of block 30 and spread out from there...

I think the best idea is along the lines of what AlMacca_ said.

Literally say one seat, and when you go to buy your tickets, buy as close to that individual seat as you can. Then the noise will be as concentrated as possible.

Whoever gets that 1 seat will henceforth be called God on this forum, until the next 1882 match.

I'll let you know the seat number once I've got it!! Seriously though, I was given a free tickets in block 29 on Thursday and the atmosphere around me was worth every penny 'FUCK ALL' I think the idea of 'infecting' those around the ground by adding this concentrated area of life is not possible, but if we continue it just might have a 'magnetised' affect on everybody. Only a few months ago, it commanded 1 block in the West Lower, now it demands 3 blocks in the East Lower. That's real progress. It won't activate pockets around the ground, but it will eventually draw them in filling the gaps, until hopefully there will be a chain of these small pockets running right around the stadium. I saw it happen at the Inter game, so it is possible.

Okay so we're going to reduce it to block 30 in the hope of concentrating the support. If seemed as if the clusters of 1882 were spread out and if affected the atmosphere even in the park lane.

Try an buy your tickets as quickly as possible towards the back of the block moving as they sell out.

Fuck it. I'm going to break the bank, don't know if I'll be able to afford a summer holiday at this rate. When can bronze members get a ticket?

Anyone think there's a chance of grabbing me a ticket on their membership? Can't see the game on the site myself....

Would love you foreva =]

The food and drink employees can be a nightmare, go down early to avoid drinking a pint and missing some of the game! Actually dont do that, less of a queue for me.

Back
Top Bottom