Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I shall be gracing you fine people with my presence for this. Spent most of the Charlton game making sweet sweet love to The Cowbell The Cowbell , was at the Barça game but couldn't stay (I was in a 2010/11 home shirt with Eddshrinker 82 on the back for both) and have been elsewhere in the ground for the two European games. I'm all stealthy ninja and that.

Just based on yesterday, I think stretching it over three blocks will flatten the atmosphere. Just being in park lane flattened the atmosphere a bit tbh.

I'm definitely doing this. I was think block 31 would be better as we will be closer to the Coventry and fans which will be better for banter with them then what 30 will be. Plus 31 is my favourite block as I sat their twice last season and we won 3-1 against Wigan and 5-0 against Newcastle and whats more I stood through out the entirety of those matches. Going to try and bring along some Spurs fans from work to introduce them to 1882

Leeds... ouch, that's dedication. :thumbup:

Thought it was bad travelling from Northampton... especially since some drunk spurs fan keeps prowling the station at night and trying to show me his cock in the toilets!
:ledleylick:

And I'm forced to retract that statement at once having had a look at flight prices... stupid inflated january flights! :parker:

Kalyl Kalyl This might sound odd but check a flight from Norway to France, then get the Eurostar to England! Could possibly be cheaper, I got Eurostar tickets for £35 once.

Back
Top Bottom