Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We decided on three blocks as season ticket holders have options on their seats before we can buy. Those blocks are densely populated by ST.

Plus. We're 1882. We do what we want.

Seems like the east corner would be a good idea. From what I gathered on the email/website though is that Cov fans will have the eastern side of the Park Lane lower and upper rather than the usual western side, so we could only go up to block 31. Might have to be an H and J jobby...

Obviously ST holders in that PL corner are gonna be moved, might be many for sale in 29-31 is what I meant.

We need to be in that corner though to drown out the cov fans who are coming for the day out.

From past experiences of cup schemes and third rounds alot of regular ST holders in my block dont bother with it, its then full of rows of children videoing the game on their shit phones not taking in any of the action first hand, there is motd for that.

So come sale there will be plenty of tickets dotted about. Now who will purchase row 12 seat 178 in 30?

:cudicini:

We decided on three blocks as season ticket holders have options on their seats before we can buy. Those blocks are densely populated by ST.

Plus. We're 1882. We do what we want.

Ok mate. I'm in block30 and I'm usually a loud fucker who likes to start songs, so glad you've made the decision the come to the shelf(probably a good idea to rotate a bit for each game). Only downside for me personally is that I'm in Thailand for this game.

Tbh it's rarely our choice. The club ask us where to sit. I think most of the time it will be in PLL

Right guys, I've got a job interview the day before. I plan on being fucking depressed or ecstatic on the Saturday. I'm in!

Now.... who's buying my ticket :p

Big TFC day out. Early start followed by a late finish.

WHO'S ON IT?!?!?!

:avbwtf: :avbscream: :brad: :dawson: :mong: :gazza2: :harrywtf: :keane: :pav: :rafaaaa:

Back
Top Bottom