Could Frank Lampard actually relegate Chelsea?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its ironic that if Chelsea stay up (as is likely) it will be because of points earned by Tuchel and Potter who they sacked .... and not a lot to do with Lampard !

Potter / Fatty / Aphex Twin????

aphextwin.windowlicker.ortonsaudiovisual.jpg

A much better bet is West Ham to go down at 25/1.

They could lose all four against city, united. Leicester and Leeds….
They might only beat Brentford to get to 37 points….
Leicester were decent ish against Everton and Leeds might be a bit better at the back under pep allerdyce

A much better bet is West Ham to go down at 25/1.

They could lose all four against city, united. Leicester and Leeds….
They might only beat Brentford to get to 37 points….
Leicester were decent ish against Everton and Leeds might be a bit better at the back under pep allerdyce
Besides the 4 who are 16-19 right now, I think they are still the only team with an outside chance of going down.

3 tough games followed by 2 six pointers.

My guess is they need either 2 points or 1 point against either Leeds or Leicester to stay up.

They need 3 of the 4 teams to pass them and Leicester is the only one that will beat them on GD.

I don’t see 3 of those 4 getting to 36 points without both Leeds/Leicester beating west ham.

Even if, as is very much most likely, it doesn't happen, there's a few choices to put a smile on a shit show of a second half of a season. Spam, Leeds, Leicester, Everton all down there with at least one, maybe two going. It's just a shame that Soton have completely bottomed out, as I would want them to stay over that lot.

In a way I mostly want Leeds and Everton to be punished for going for the boring choice, masquerading as the safe option, after sacking managers. I'd like British/English managers given a fair shake, but not the Allardyces and Dyches of this world being recycled. On the flip, I want Forest to be rewarded for sticking with Cooper.

Back
Top Bottom