Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jermain 'natural goalscorer' Defoe with a strike rate of 1 in 3

don't forget the '.03' on the end. 1 in 3.03 games.

How dare you suggest he's on the same level as Paul McVeigh :adegrin:

(just 3 games for us and would you believe he's played in a "Spurs Legends" match...)
paul_mcveigh_664.jpg

Eriksen's secret plan for the future
At the moment Christian is enjoying the success and newfound status at Tottenham. But on the long-term he's dreaming about bigger clubs.

- Of course I have a dream and a little plan inside my head. But I'll keep that to myself. Right now I'm just living in the moment, and enjoying the success that I have.

Aaaaand he's gone... :vdvcry:

At the moment Christian is enjoying the success and newfound status at Tottenham. But on the long-term he's dreaming about bigger clubs.

- Of course I have a dream and a little plan inside my head. But I'll keep that to myself. Right now I'm just living in the moment, and enjoying the success that I have.

To be fair.. you cant really expect a young player with no previous connection to spurs to have it as his "dream club". Most young players dream about clubs like Barca, RM, Bayern etc

To be fair.. you cant really expect a young player with no previous connection to spurs to have it as his "dream club". Most young players dream about clubs like Barca, RM, Bayern etc

I know.

Christian has had his eyes on Barca for years, that's no secret.

I knew it was inevitable he'd be of such a disposition, but fuck me does it still hurt to read more than I had expected.

Last edited:
At this rate, Bentaleb will also want out because he'll think himself to be too good for us. I don't think that any of the players that want out this season has managed to overgrow our club (they are also responsible for our place in the league), they want out because Levy showed them they can get out when he sold the likes of Bale, Modric and Berbatov.

At this rate, Bentaleb will also want out because he'll think himself to be too good for us. I don't think that any of the players that want out this season has managed to overgrow our club (they are also responsible for our place in the league), they want out because Levy showed them they can get out when he sold the likes of Bale, Modric and Berbatov.

We can't offer CL and have the sixth highest wage bill in the league. There will always be players that want out, regardless of the actions of club hierarchy.

Back
Top Bottom