Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Danish article shortened and roughly translated..
Agent: Eriksen is enjoying life in Tottenham

Britain_Soccer_Pre_1065324m.jpg

Although Eriksen might be wanted by the big clubs this summer, they'll have to look elsewhere. The national team profile feels excellent at Spurs.

- Christian is very happy at the club. He's settled well as a player and as a human being. He's feeling good at Tottenham, says the Danes agent, Martin Schoots.

- He's only been at the club one season, but in that short time the club and supporters have showed him a great deal of satisfaction with him and trust in him. He really appreciates that. Christian is feeling well at the club, and he's happy to be there.

love him, looking more composed on the ball, more elusive etc.

though when he gets a corner/long range FK I'm like
jacksonPulp.jpg

"Hit the first man again, hit the first man again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, hit the first man one more Goddamn time!"

Player of the Season for me.

Doesn't perform as well away from home, only 2 of his 7 PL goals have been away from home (the other one at Man Utd). Also only 2 assists away from home out of 7 (Utd again and Swansea).

Remarkable considering we've been better away from home this season.

Doesn't perform as well away from home, only 2 of his 7 PL goals have been away from home (the other one at Man Utd). Also only 2 assists away from home out of 7 (Utd again and Swansea).

Remarkable considering we've been better away from home this season.

We actually aren't better away anymore. 9wins 3 draws and 5 losses for both home and away. Home +2 goals, away -2.

We actually aren't better away anymore. 9wins 3 draws and 5 losses for both home and away. Home +2 goals, away -2.

Interesting. And now that I think about it, we've dropped points in three games of late on the road against far weaker competition (Hull, Norwich, now West Brom). Were the best away side in the Prem not long ago.

Interesting. And now that I think about it, we've dropped points in three games of late on the road against far weaker competition (Hull, Norwich, now West Brom). Were the best away side in the Prem not long ago.
Might not be a coincidence that our defenders and defensive shape (including the midfield) have been in tatters.

He must not be sold.
Levy must NOT sell him. I would expect a lot of offers in the summer given his goals/assists.
I would be shocked if he was sold. Imo, he isnt even a 30m player yet because he has only only one good season at a top league. Give him atleast another year and if he improves then he could be a 40m man. Just from a levy or a business man plint of view it doesnt make sense.

Back
Top Bottom