Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Given him a lot of stick this season as he was really poor until the last month. Just shows how important he is to us.

Well done Chris!

Also I think highlights how we badly need cover for him from an Isco, Malli type in case of injury or poor run of form like earlier in the year. We have nobody at the club who can do what he does,

This is nothing to do with his overall ability, or his recent form... but I just like the fact the other players call him Chris... Got a true '80s ring to it that has!
:eriksenlol:
Now all I can think about is how much I want a cover of Diamond Lights with Eriksen and another player.

Any suggestions for the Hoddle part? Needs to be able to hit the high notes.
:lamelaaghh:

He's listed as 6'0, dunno why but I find that hard to believe
I'm with you, although players can sometimes be deceptively tall (my Dad couldn't believe that Alli is 6 foot 2).

Here's a photo of the magnificent 7:

article-2514850-1BCCF40E000005DC-723_634x394.jpg

Lamela is apparently half an inch or so off 6 foot.
So I'd say Eriksen is something like 5 foot 10 or 11. He tends to get dwarfed a bit when put next to Kane or Alli.

I'm with you, although players can sometimes be deceptively tall (my Dad couldn't believe that Alli is 6 foot 2).

Here's a photo of the magnificent 7:

article-2514850-1BCCF40E000005DC-723_634x394.jpg

Lamela is apparently half an inch or so off 6 foot.
So I'd say Eriksen is something like 5 foot 10 or 11. He tends to get dwarfed a bit when put next to Kane or Alli.
He is a bit taller when he buffs his hair!

He's having a great year:

But if someone had a conversation with him about not shooting so much from far out, he'd probably be the best player in the league:

Sushi do you know if those shots include Free Kicks? I'm guessing they do, take those away (I assume more than 50% of them are) and you have yourself someone who fits the bill.

Back
Top Bottom