Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL "Lilyshawl".

S16014-New-Fashion-Chiffon-scarves-Women-scarves-shawl-high-quality-spring-and-summer-sunscreen-lily-shawl.jpg_640x640.jpg

Groomed were they? With a white van and some sweeties? "Show me your whacker and I'll make you an England player"

Keith Waldon was the youth team manager, so you're talking bollocks again. Why would Chris Hughton be responsible for whether or not Gerry Francis or George Graham had a) the inclination to player players, or b) the ability to pick a good side.

I'm not sure why you accuse people of having inferior knowledge, but you get stuff wrong constantly. To entertain the question:

Stephen Carr, Stephen Kelly, Luke Young, Peter Crouch, Stephen Clemence, Lee Barnard, Jamie O'Hara, Ian Walker, Nick Barmby...

There were dozens more of a lower quality, but unless you also blame Hughton for not inseminating all the Enfield Ladies with footballer genes in the 80's, ready for the academy, then (unsurprisingly) you'll (fail to) realise that you can't polish turds.

Don't even know why I'm bothered to entertain this - you'll only skim read it and reply about how you were right about something, probably unrelated, and predicted something which you probably didn't, and include a narcissistic rant in there somewhere, whilst ignoring the Mason thread where your triumphant 3-post essay gloating fell flat on its face.

How long did that take you? lol.
Thanks for proving my point. He was with us for ages. And that list is fucking awful.

You know what's probably as long as that list of dross? The number of managers fired being helped by Hughton.

This is more of the same from you. You will argue over any shit. Clipboard Chris oversaw the darkest days of this club. The players he had ready for Jol was pathetic when we were stretched. They were so unfit and hungover. We were a joke. That's where the soft Spurs tag came from.

Here is O'Haras highlight reel.

wag-attack-image-4-940981447.jpg

Last edited:
[QUOTE="CJJ, post: 1064555, member: 4081"
I'm not sure why you accuse people of having inferior knowledge, but you get stuff wrong constantly.

Don't even know why I'm bothered to entertain this..,[/QUOTE]

You? Can't be bothered? You are obsessed with one upping me. You spend hours creating graphs to explain your opinion when it goes tits up.

Just like Eriksen now...making a fool of yourself against me. Claiming I edit posts on predictions because you can't find an angle to win because my warnings came true.

I don't talk down to regular posters. Just people like you, Joe etc who post my wife's name in the forum toilet.

You are so sure of yourself but here you are again.

Red faced in the Eriksen thread when my warning about the mix not being right for him happened...many games in a row. Just like the Soldado, Townsend, Lennon era of your lolcatting.

Just like the Dembelegate. Just like Jan is gutless era. On and on you act like the forum gift when all you are is a newb with a night scool Photoshop diploma. Oh look. Another photo laughing about a mistype. It's all you've got.

You've been trawling the Internet for nightwear. I've got Spurs (unfortunately) playing like I warned would happen.

When Lamela gave away that penalty, did you fire up the laptop? Look for a old fat pic of me to post? Deflecting from my pourous wings warnings? Craving likes from your clique?

You? Can't be bothered? You are obsessed with one upping me. You spend hours creating graphs to explain your opinion when it goes tits up.

WTF are you on about? I "spend hours creating graphs to explain my opinion"....

Just like Eriksen now...making a fool of yourself against me. Claiming I edit posts on predictions because you can't find an angle to win because my warnings came true.

They didn't. You "claim" you picked the same team, you didn't. You were wrong, but look a bit of a tit when you claim you're right and even post the evidence yourself to prove it.

I don't talk down to regular posters. Just people like you, Joe etc who post my wife's name in the forum toilet.

You are so sure of yourself but here you are again.

Red faced in the Eriksen thread when my warning about the mix not being right for him happened...many games in a row. Just like the Soldado, Townsend, Lennon era of your lolcatting.

Why am I red raced about Eriksen in a thread where I openly state I think he's been shit?

Just like the Dembelegate. Just like Jan is gutless era. On and on you act like the forum gift when all you are is a newb with a night scool Photoshop diploma. Oh look. Another photo laughing about a mistype. It's all you've got.

You've been trawling the Internet for nightwear. I've got Spurs (unfortunately) playing like I warned would happen.

When Lamela gave away that penalty, did you fire up the laptop? Look for a old fat pic of me to post? Deflecting from my pourous wings warnings? Craving likes from your clique?

You seem like you get really wound up by these things you don't care about.

I haven't posted any "fat pics" of you, but then you do seem to throw accusations around like a bit of an odd bod.

If you're going to post shite, do it in the thread for it. Stop asking football questions, then going on an off-topic rampage when you're shown up.

I keep wondering if selling Eriksen for lots of money and buying a very good replacement might be the kind of bold managerial move that a Fergie type figure might make. He's obviously extremely talented but does he fit into our way of playing? Do his goals and assists justify his bottling tackles and propensity to go missing for long periods? It seems that top, top teams don't carry players in the way we carry Eriksen at times.

But then again we are probably not a big enough club to make this kind of move, and Poch must know it. As we have to take gambles on most players we buy, it's far from assured we would be able to buy an adequate replacement. But I think that if we do reach the next level, Eriksen would be one of the first to go, I think Poch must be furious with him at times.

Eriksen's just going through a difficult patch at the moment. I'd be quite happy to see him rested for a few games, but I definitely don't want to see him sold. More knowledgeable forum members than me have already talked at length about his skills and his contribution to the team over the last couple of years.

It's clear to me that Poch has faith and belief in him. I do too. I think we owe it to Christian to support him through the obvious tricky patch he's enduring at the moment. I'm convinced he has plenty more to contribute to this club.

Eriksen's just going through a difficult patch at the moment. I'd be quite happy to see him rested for a few games, but I definitely don't want to see him sold. More knowledgeable forum members than me have already talked at length about his skills and his contribution to the team over the last couple of years.

It's clear to me that Poch has faith and belief in him. I do too. I think we owe it to Christian to support him through the obvious tricky patch he's enduring at the moment. I'm convinced he has plenty more to contribute to this club.
In my opinion we owe him nothing personally after his shocking performance at Newcastle when we needed him to step up for us to finish above the scum. He, and a number of other players, owe us at the moment and not the other way around. If he is good for THFC then keep him if not then get rid, it's nothing personal, the players we owed something to are the likes of Dawson, Robsinson, Mabbutt, people who cared about the fans and wore the shirt with pride.

A frustrating player. Has good stats like goals, assists and most ground covered in earlier seasons. But when those numbers dry up he looks normal. He doesn't dominate in games or dictate play. When play makers like Bojan, Mane have the ball, expectation builds. Eriksen is our play maker and am not getting the excitement enough from him. Dembele dominates, Modric dictates. Eriksen takes free kicks and not much. He needs to improve or will be popular candidate to make way for Sissoko, Nkoudou or Son.

A frustrating player. Has good stats like goals, assists and most ground covered in earlier seasons. But when those numbers dry up he looks normal. He doesn't dominate in games or dictate play. When play makers like Bojan, Mane have the ball, expectation builds. Eriksen is our play maker and am not getting the excitement enough from him. Dembele dominates, Modric dictates. Eriksen takes free kicks and not much. He needs to improve or will be popular candidate to make way for Sissoko, Nkoudou or Son.

What

The

Fuck!?

Playmakers like Bojan is more exciting than Eriksen?

Playmakers? Like? Mane?

Back
Top Bottom