Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We went behind because of a fluke goal from a free kick that was conceded on the inside right.
Lamela creates more chances than Dembele would in that position.

Lamela lost the ball in a 50-50 in the same move wanyama gave the free kick away.

That led to pressure. Then Wanyama gave the free kick away. Then with slighter players like Eriksen and Lamela we had less oomf in the squad to defend the free kick.

Would Dembele have lost the 50-50 that Lamela did? Would a more robust player have defended the free kick?

That's why I want to split up Eriksen and Lamela.

Dembele does something very important. He makes it look easy for us. This season we were under pressure. The team was nervous. The crowd were nervous. That is a huge part of the game. The end of last season also had that pressure.

The mentality of a game can flip in an instant. A team constantly getting nothing out of Dembele, Wanyama, Kane etc is heartbreaking for the opposition. You could see Evertons confidence growing...

Just because I mentioned Lamela losing the ball does not mean I want him dropped. Just wanted to make sure! Haha. Saying a negative encompasses my entire opinion according to some.

It's actually very funny to read some of his Steed Malbranque is better than Luka Modric stuff.

Beyond parody.

You want to talk about parody? You just went back almost a decade to get a one up. I fucked up once in junior school. Want to drag that up too?

And apparently me buying and selling guitars is funny? I'm not sure what is embarrassing about guitars but you use what you can use I suppose. Create a nice story to dance around.

You lot are bringing my wife into it again I see? With the jewelry? I'm a thief? Is this what happens when you find out I'm not a chav? Some weird, desperate accusations of failure for...owning guitars?

It's pretty epic what happens on here. Simple stuff. I like powerful players. Stated corners will be key. One scores a winner from a corner after Eriksen is taken off. All of a sudden I'm a thief and I...sell...my guitar.

Poch plays the EXACT team I wanted bar Lloris after subbing Eriksen and we win...any mention of that? Nope!!! "Modric!"

Care to talk about Kane's power in the air? Followed by the strength of Wanyama? No? No on subject chat regarding Eriksen being subbed?

You can't can you? Why not dig up an old post where I praised Ade?

Fucking this! Lamela is quite literally the antithesis of soft, stylistic player. He works harder than anyone and can actually be quite nasty when he wants to be. He's also a nigh perfect athletic specimen these days and ripped to shreds.

Lamela has improved in those areas. But he's still risky. We can't ignore the end of last season. Dembele and Dier papered over a lot of cracks in Eriksens and Lamela's game off the ball last season.

He is more powerful. But he's practically the top of the list for giving fouls away for us. He's still raw/chaotic but I love that aggressive side to his game.

I think you just went a bit overboard on Lamelas power. He still had trouble holding up the ball in the final third.

I hope it keeps getting better. But "Lamela is quite literally the antithesis of soft, stylistic player" isn't true. Dier, Dembele and Wanyama are. Lamela would bounce off them for the most part if he played against us.

:levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol::levylol:

:dembelewtf:

More off topic wank?

Whats funny about Joe posting pics of a guitar I recently acquired that I'm selling? It's a nice guitar. Wrong color?

Feel free to visit all the pics of me you can handle.

Ole Gibbsy (@OleGibbsy) on Twitter

Since I can't escape the off topic wank here is some:

This is Joe Clash:

image.jpg

What should I do? Be like Joe and post a...photo?...of a photo? Scanned? What is that? Is that what I have to do to be cool on the internet?

Anything to mention about Eriksen? Jesus. haha

Stated corners will be key. One scores a winner from a corner after Eriksen is taken off.

Actually you didn't so here's your chance. Predictions please. l know it's tedious, but can we have them before the game this week? I know you haven't got one, but you wouldn't need a job if you placed real money on your forecasts. The bookies would be running for the hills.

You want to talk about parody? You just went back almost a decade to get a one up. I fucked up once in junior school. Want to drag that up too?

And apparently me buying and selling guitars is funny? I'm not sure what is embarrassing about guitars but you use what you can use I suppose. Create a nice story to dance around.

You lot are bringing my wife into it again I see? With the jewelry? I'm a thief? Is this what happens when you find out I'm not a chav? Some weird, desperate accusations of failure for...owning guitars?

It's pretty epic what happens on here. Simple stuff. I like powerful players. Stated corners will be key. One scores a winner from a corner after Eriksen is taken off. All of a sudden I'm a thief and I...sell...my guitar.

Poch plays the EXACT team I wanted bar Lloris after subbing Eriksen and we win...any mention of that? Nope!!! "Modric!"

Care to talk about Kane's power in the air? Followed by the strength of Wanyama? No? No on subject chat regarding Eriksen being subbed?

You can't can you? Why not dig up an old post where I praised Ade?
Nope. I went back 1 page on a google search of ''ole gibbsy''. You see you wasted your last 10 years arguing online.

Therefore, it's easy to find.

You're a parody. A shell of a man whose one impact in life is being a laughing stock of Spurs forums all over.

Congrats.

Where have I mentioned your wife? your guitar or accused you of being a thief?

Please quote...

...I'll wait.

If it makes anyone feel better, even the staff at the club have recognised he's a cunt before now

(Gibbsy is quite proud of this, mind)

What should I do? Be like Joe and post a...photo?...of a photo? Scanned?
It's quite clearly a photo of my driving licence. You'd been calling me a bald, racist, wrinkled midget for weeks (amongst other things). I posted it to show you that I wasn't. You knew that anyway - l was wondering why you were lying about me? What are you scared of?

What's your problem with Malbs btw? He was one of my favorites and a fucking good player.
Lol.

Don't try switch this to being a problem with Steed. I love the bloke and shook his hand once when he played for Fulham. #blatant

Steed Malbranque was an under-rated workhorse and a genuine nice bloke and I'd love to see him back at the Lane in a halftime interview.

Doesn't make him better than Luka Modric.

Saying Steed Malbranque is better than Luka Modric is like saying Gary Ballance is better than David Gower.

One for you cricket fans out there.

Back
Top Bottom